The Playboy and his Fiancée Epilogue

author's note: (14october2023) yes, may epilogue din ang the playboy and his fiancée! hindi ko na maalala kung bakit hindi ito naisama sa original book. sumobra na ata sa word count 'yung manuscript. so heto na po ang epilogue nina sasha at kevin!

lumabas na rin po ito sa buy me a coffee nung 2021, pero ilalagay ko na rin dito para ibahagi sa inyo (ibahagi talaga? 😆) hindi na rin kasi ako active sa buy me a coffee. sa lahat po ng bumili ng coffee, maraming-marmaing salamat! 

hope you enjoy this short epilogue!

God bless sa ating lahat at ingat! ❤️

EPILOGUE

"KEVIN! Hindi ako nagbibiro! I'm gonna kill you for this!" hiyaw ni Sasha Agoncilio sa asawa nito.

"It's okay, Sasha! The water's great!

You'll love it–"

"No! Ayoko!"

If she wasn't so afraid, she'd probably try to tear off the body harness already strapped to her torso. But as it was, she was scared she might end up tilting over the edge if she struggled with the harness.

God, how could she have fallen for her husband's ridiculous excuse?

It was the third day of their honeymoon; they'd been touring around the Philippines, and they were in Subic that day. Everything was fine and dandy until Kevin said he had a surprise for her.

Sabi nito ay gusto nitong mag-bungee jumping. Ang plano ay ito lang ang gagawa noon, pero kunumbinsi siya nito na subukang isuot din ang strap. For pictures, dahilan nito.

The freaking liar.

"No!" she shrieked.

"Okay. Okay." Tumatawa at mahigpit siyang niyakap ng asawa. "Alright. I'm sorry. Ayaw mo talaga?"

Nanginginig siyang nagtaas ng tingin sa lalaki.

The sun glinted off his dark brown hair, his eyes warm with concern. And despite it all, her heart pounded a beat too fast as she stared back at him. Would this feeling ever go away? She hoped with everything she had that it wouldn't. And she would work hard to make sure it wouldn't.

Masuyong hinawi ni Kevin ang ilang hibla ng kulot na buhok na nakatakas sa kanyang tali at isinuksok iyon sa likod ng kanyang tainga.

"I was just fooling around." He pressed his warm lips on her forehead. "You know I won't make you do something you don't want, right?"

Napapikit siya at napakuyom palad siya sa dibdib ng asawa. He always knew the right thing to say, didn't he? At the back of her mind, though, she had a feeling he was trying reverse psychology.

Maikli siyang tumawa. That was so Kevin.

She loved him, anyway.

No, that wasn't quite true. She loved him for that, actually. And for so many other things, too.

Napabuntong hininga siya at nagmulat.

Her Kevin.

Her loud, selfish, brave, honest, full of color Kevin.

Naniningkit ang mga matang tumitig siya rito. "You're trying to make me compliant, aren't you?"

Ngumisi ang lalaki. "Is it working?"

God. She was so whipped.

Tumawa ang lalaki at matunog siyang hinagkan sa mga labi. "I love you. Even if you don't want to do this, I'll still love you."

Tumawa ulit siya at umiling.

She couldn't believe she would do this.

Biting her lip, she snuck a glance at edge of the ledge. Nalula siya sa taas nila mula sa tubig. Marahas ang hampas ng mga alon sa batuhan sa ibaba.

"F-fine," utal niyang saad.

Pinisil ni Kevin ang kanyang mga braso. "I'm serious, Sasha. I was just fooling around. Come, let's get you out of these–"

"I said fine." Magkasalubong ang mga kilay, itinaas niya ang titig sa lalaki.

His own dark brows scrunched together. "Sasha, it's okay. I'm just–"

"I said I'll do it."

Tumikom ang lalaki at tumitig sa kanya ng ilang segundo. Tapos, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Her voice was strong.

"You don't have to–"

"I said yes."

"No, really–"

"Kevin!" Kinurot niya ito sa tagilian.

Laughing, he dropped a kiss on her pouty mouth. "Okay. I get it, boss." Mahigpit ulit siya nitong niyakap at idinikit ang mga labi sa kanyang sentido. "I didn't mean to put you on the spot, Sasha. I won't do this again."

Tumaas ang sulok ng kanyang mga labi at niyakap din nang mahigpit ang lalaki. She loved his strong warmth around her. "You're not putting me on the spot. If I don't want to do something, you have to trust me that I'll say no."

"You already said no."

"I changed my mind."

Tumawa ulit ito. "Alright. I love you. You ready?"

Tumango siya.

Nakayakap pa rin sa isa't isa, humakbang sila papunta sa ledge.

And with a huge grin on his ungodly gorgeous face, Kevin shouted. "For better or for worse, Sasha!"

At tumalon sila.

She closed her eyes tightly as she held on to him for dear life. She screamed and cursed him at the top of her lungs.

Nang mga oras na iyon, she decided she changed her mind again. She didn't want to do this! She wanted to throttle Kevin again. But ten minutes later, she was laughing her head off, giggling like a kid with him.

Thirty minutes later, she was excited to try it again.

Sixty years later, kapag tinitingnan nila ang mga pictures na iyon, she couldn't help the tears in her eyes. Isa lang ang picture na iyon sa maraming pictures na nagpapaalala sa kanya na talagang nabuhay siya ng lubos kasama ang asawa. He helped her explore so many new things, helped her to get to know herself more.

And she would kiss him on the lips, thanking the man who helped teach her to live her life to the fullest. And he would kiss her back in return, thanking her for showing him what life really was about.

~WAKAS~