Chapter 2

[Y/N] Pov-

The first day of classes was filled with a flying lesson, transfiguration and potions in the morning. During the Flying lesson Draco and Harry had a little confrontation, I only stayed back not seeing the need to step in but if it does get out of hand, I would step in.

In the afternoon I went to the library to do any schoolwork then went back to my dorm for the night, a week later and it was Halloween which meant that the hall was decorated as so, I mostly hung out with Draco as he seems to have taken a shine to me for some reason and wouldn't leave me alone so that meant he insisted that I sat with Draco and his lackeys at dinner.

I didn't mind it but sometimes he was annoying because of his arrogant personality as he's from a pure-blooded family he thinks that everyone else is below him, I know for a fact that will get him killed or in a dangerous situation someday. Halfway through dinner and a staff member came running into the hall shouting about a troll in the dungeon which didn't help because that set everyone into a frenzy, my eyes searched the Gryffindor table for Harry until they landed on him, I watched his every move as every house was ushered to their house dorms but when I noticed him and Ron was running the other way I snuck off after them.

They were heading to the girl's bathroom for some reason but when I noticed the troll walk in there, I grabbed the back of their uniform and pulled them behind a wall to their surprise, looking around the wall I gestured to them to follow, I was the first to get in there and I didn't waste any time in changing to my normal self so I could use the full ability of my magic completely not caring that these three kids was seeing all this. 

"Hermione! Get to Ron and Harry, now! Hurry!"

I shouted at her as I my hands came to life with a misty green glow around them as I tied up the troll with chains then made his bat levitate before letting it drop on his head knocking him out, with a sigh I turned to the kids to see their faces cover in shock and surprise of what they had seen, now I had to somehow explain all this to them. Raking my hand through my hair I let out a tired sigh before kneeling down to their height in front of Harry then placed a hand on his shoulder with a small smile on my face, just looking at him he reminds me of his parents which I had the pleaser to meet twice. 

"You are every bit of your parents, Harry. Your too Ron. Let me introduce myself properly. My name is [Y/N] Laufeyson,  I am the goddess of Magic and Life, the daughter of Odin and Frigga of Asgard. I am here to keep you safe, Harry. So no more running headlong into danger, okay?"

Harry)"But if you are a Goddess then why are you so concerned about me for?"

"It was a request from an old friend; besides, I had nothing better to do anyway. It's boring to live forever you know, after a while you get to see it all. Now, you three mustn't tell a soul about this or me for that matter, are we clear?"

Soon enough the teachers came rushing in and once they saw me they breathed a sigh of relief, I gave them a nod to let them all know that they were alright before McGonagall scolded them for their actions then sent us all off back to our dorms, she made them promise to not tell anyone about me like I did too them. Snape walked me back to the Slytherins dungeon, along the way though I fixed his wound on his leg and warned him to be more careful next time before walking into the common room, I was going to head in the direction of the girls' dorms but was stopped by the familiar voice of Draco.

With a sigh I turned around to see him standing there staring me down with a look in his eyes that I couldn't quite understand, I looked him up then down t notice he wasn't in his uniform but casual attire which consisted of a button up shirt and jeans, locking eyes with him once more I rolled mine before carrying on walking towards the girls' dorms. 

Draco)"Where you with Potter and that Weasley? There nothing but a blood traitor and half-blood, and a Gryffindor for that matter!"

"Draco Malfoy, you better watch your next fucking words otherwise you will make an enemy out of me. I advise you to not do that, because I can destroy your entire family in seconds."

I glanced over my shoulder at him as my eyes glowed a vibrant [E/C] which scared him alittle and I could see it in his eyes before I opened the dorm that led to the girls' dorms carrying on my way to mine, the next day was the first Quidditch match of term between Slytherin and Gryffindor. It was obvious that Gryffindor won with Harry on their team. 

Time soon past and it was now Christmas. Most student had went home for the holidays, but I decided to stay to keep an eye on the troublemakers Harry and Ron, I visited them on Christmas day morning to give them something each which they loved but once Harry opened his present which someone had given him it was his father's invisibility cloak, and I instantly knew they were going to use it for something bad.

I was right because I followed Harry that night to the restricted section of the library, he was almost caught but he found the Mirror that showed your deepest desire or wants. I stood there as he looked into that mirror, and I already know that he saw his parents in the reflection. He kept coming back to that mirror and I knew that I had to tell Albus, so I did, in the end he had it moved to somewhere that no one could find it.