When I saw him

{Disclaimer: this is my own storyline and I do not own any of these characters, I'm still new to this so it'll be a bit cringe}

Stiles POV:

I went to visit my dad at his work but before I stopped to see him I grabbed some lunch for the both of us, after I got the lunch I made my way down to the station. I park my jeep and get out with the lunch then walk into the station "hey Parrish, is dad here?" I say as I walk up to Parrish "yea he's here, I think he's doing paper work" I give Parrish a smile "thanks" I wave to Parrish then go to my dads office and nock on the door "come in" I open the door and see dad doing his paperwork, I place the lunch on his desk and grab my food out with my drink and take a seat in the chair he has for me "so, what's new daddy-o" dad looks up and smiles at me "what'd you get this time" I chuckle "it's a surprise" I say as I have a sip from my drink. Dad looks in the bag and sees a burger with some curly fries "is there something healthy in the burger box and this is just a joke" he says as he pulls the food out "no I just thought why not have a cheat day, unless you want a salad?" I say somewhat sarcastically "no no no no...no I don't want a salad, thanks son" dad says as he takes the biggest bite out of the burger and stuffs fries in his mouth as well.

We finished are food and I had some left over fries and my drink, I sigh and get up to stretch "I think I'll head home" my dad looks up at me "alright, I'll see you for dinner" he smiles, I give him a smile in return "see ya later" I grab my drink and leftover fries and go to my Jeep. I'm a quarter way home when it starts to rain "great, just great" I say to my self, a couple minutes later I see something in the middle of the road; it's small and still moving, I stop behind it and get out of the car to see what it is, I gasped "hey there little guy, what are you doing here" I pick up the lost wet puppy and get back in my Jeep "I'll take you home and get you cleaned up, hey" I say as I sit him in my lap and start driving again.

I get to my house and grab my food and drink along with the puppy, I open the door and go straight to the kitchen to place my food and drink down "let's get you cleaned up now" I say as I take the puppy upstairs to the bathroom, I start the bath and fill it up with the right amount of walk for him and I roll up my pants and sleeves taking my shoes and socks off as well. I get in the bath sitting on the edge of it to wash the puppy, I chuckle "what am I going to do with you" I say as I hear footsteps come from my bedroom over to the bathroom, I look at the door as it's being open to see Isaac "Isaac? What are you doing here?" Isaac walks over to me and sees the puppy "I could ask you the same about the puppy" he says as he points to him.

Isaac's POV:

I need to see stiles about getting information about the kanima, since Erica failed at that so I go to his house and climb through his window "what am I going to do with you" I hear stiles say, I walk to where I heard him talking as I wonder if he's got someone over; I open the bathroom door to see stiles and...a puppy "Isaac? what are you doing here?" I walk over closer to get a better look at the puppy "I could ask you the same about the puppy" I say as I point at the puppy "I found him on the middle of the road and brought him here ok..." I look at stiles then back to the puppy "what's his name?" I ask as I pat him "I don't know, I haven't thought of that yet" I look back at stiles and give him a questioning look "well...I came here to ask about the kanima, well that's what Derek wants me to do" I hear stiles chuckle "what?" I watch stiles as he dries the puppy off "Erica tried that but nearly got us both caught at school, but why are you being honest about asking though?" I look at him then back to the puppy "because I like you stiles, no I love you" I thought to myself "I don't know" I say as I pick up the puppy, I see stiles smile "why are you so cute..." I thought to myself.

I know it's short but I'll try and do more in the next part. I don't know if I should do sterek or stisaac or someone else with stiles, let me know

879 words all up