ENHYPEN

❏ ENHYPEN DISCOGRAPHY IS FREAKING AMAZING!

❏ Jay never deserved the hate he got. And still getting. All of the members are getting hate but Jay is the most hated. JAY is an amazing and humble person !

❏ Blessed-Cursed is one of the best songs of ENHYPEN.

❏ ENHYPEN would get more popularity and recognition if they had released any english single. They will probably in the future of course! I hope so.

❏ ENHYPEN has the (one of the) most delulu stans. Lmao 🤣 (ofc saying cause of the tiktoks & reels I see most of the time)

❏ ENGENEs are the most sarcastic!
Also the best editors!

❏ Sweet Venom featuring Bella Porch is totally disgusting. (I don't wanna sound mean but-) I don't hate Bella but she's not it. It would be fucking amazing if it was someone else. Kpop idols like Somi or Chungha or Yena or Yunjin or Yuri. Or the popstars like Taylor or Sabrina or Tate or NIKI .
I don't know why HYBE comes out with the most random ideas at 3am. Like who's Bella Porch!!??? A TIKTOKER!!!

❏ ENHYPEN IS A VISUAL GROUP WITH PERFECT VISUAL ✨
(hey guys I'm not gay- ☠️)

❏  All the members are equally TALENTED.

❏ The most disturbing and disgusting thing about ENHYPEN is their ships. Like wtf is up with Karina or Wonyoung or Eunchae or Yuna? Was their any proof of their love life? are they dating or something? NO
But still these shippers are like making edits and fan fictions about them is so disgusting.
Karina is my GF, what do you mean Heeseung loves Karina???!!! ☠️

❏ Bite Me was a bop but the choreography wasn't a good idea. Some people loved it but most of them hated it. And the hate isn't for nothing. HYBE made Enhypen do some questionable things on that era. And I don't think HYBE is gonna do something like that in the future. It's a good thing.
KPOP is mostly about fan service. So it is WHAT IT IS.