What am i gonna do now???

A.N.   okay so this chapter is going to be mostly in Kol's POV there will be some parts that are Leslie's.... another thing is i need a new cover and actors if you think you know any please tell me! 

Kol POV

After me and the guys talked a while longer about what we were going to do about leslie, i decided to go to bed. I walked into my room to see leslie sleeping on her side towards the wall. I smiled and went into my closet and changed into basketball shorts. I came out of the closet to see leslie looking over at me.

"Love, did i wake you?"

"Uh...no i heard you guys talking downstairs..." she looked down after she said that and i walked over to her.

"Love, what all did you hear?"

"I heard you guys talking about your dad and then about me and when i was dying and then i heard you say that you....never felt that way about anyone. What did you mean by that Kol?" I took her hands in mine and looked at her straight in the eye i wast really sure how i was going to say this. I decided to just tell her the truth. I just hoped she wouldnt feel the same way or get scared.

"Leslie, I think im falling in love with you and i know that sounds crazy but its true. Earlier I was pretty much asking the guys their opinion on how i should tell my dad and how i was going to get it so you wouldnt have to die. I dont think i could live with myself if i was responsible for your death."

"You really L-love me? No one has ever said that to me most people just make fun of me."

"Really? People make fun of you...why? you are so perfect." When i said that leslie blushed which i thought was so cute i had never seen her  blush and now that i have im gonna remeber how i made her blush forever.

"Im not perfect" she mumbled. I shook my head.

"Leslie you are perfect in every way." She smiled as i said this.

"Kol....I think im falling in love with you too." I smiled and hugged her as i was about to lay down and go to sleep with leslie my phone rang, i checked the caller ID and sighed when i saw who it was. My father.