2

The slytherin boys react to: them waking up from a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theodore Nott ( dating ):

I was in Theo's dorm, we had agreed that I would stay there tonight, so Mattheo, his roommate, slept in another dorm so we could have more privacy. Theo had been sleeping for some time, and I, on the other hand, was awake reading my book, until I decided to do my skincare and then go to sleep.

- Y/n are you in there? - Theo asked, knocking loudly on the door, scaring me - Y/N! - Theo baby, what's wrong? - I asked him as soon as I opened the bathroom door and he hugged my body. We went towards the bed and I sat down and he lay down on my lap. I started running my fingers through my boyfriend's hair, and he was so stressed about something, even his hands were shaking.

- Baby, is everything okay? - as soon as I asked, he shook his head and started crying - Theo, look at me! - I said and he did so - What's going on? Talk to me please.

- I don't know. - he answered sincerely - I think it's just anxiety. Please stay here with me. - he begged.

- Why are you with anxiety? Before going to the bathroom you were sleeping soundly, you even looked like a baby. - I said, and as I ran my hand through his hair he calmed down.

- I think it was because of the nightmare I just had. - he admitted - I don't want to lose you baby, I need you y/n, you're the only person I have right now. - he said, starting to get stressed again.

- Baby calm down, I'm here. - I said assuring him - And you also have the boys, whenever you need something they are there for you!

- I know they are, but you are different, you know you are! - he said - I need to go smoke! Do you want to come with me to the Astronomy Tower?

- I'd rather you wanted to go smoke than need to. You have to improve your needs and your addictions. - I said - But I'll go with you, only if you give me a cigarette.

- I'm not giving you one, we can share one, okay? - he asked and I nodded - Let's go then.

He took my hand and kissed it. When we arrived at the Astronomy Tower, we sat on the balcony and smoked in silence. He always lets me take the last drag of the cigarette and as soon as I do, he motions for me to lie down on his lap.

- In my nightmare... - he hesitated - The war is getting closer and closer y/n, we can't deny it, and I dreamed that I had lost you in the war. I don't want to be without you. You were the best thing that happened to me in my entire life. I can't lose you now.

- You won't Theo, believe me! It was just a nightmare. I am and will always be here, until we are very very very old. - I said looking at him.

He smiled at me and picked me up, sitting me on his lap. He took a strand of hair and put it behind my ear and kissed me passionately. Our tongues crossed in the middle of the kiss and he gripped my ass. - Theo... - I moaned and he bit my lower lip. - Theo baby, I think we should go to the dorm. - I said between kisses.

- Yes ma'am, but promise we'll finish what we started. - he said.

- I promise baby - I said smilling to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next part: Mattheo Riddle