Character info

Hello! I decided to make this story because I always see Y/ns or OCs being thrown into maze runner, but never maze runner coming here, to us! So I thought it would be fun! Let me know what you all think and if I should continue. 

Name: Willow

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Height: 5'6''

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Hazel

Likes: Reading, gaming, drawing, skateboarding, baking, and cosplaying

Dislikes: When her favorite characters die, Burning food, cooking, cleaning, school, and raw broccoli. 

Backstory: A few months ago, her parent's were both killed during a home invasion. She walked down to them being shot after hearing a loud crash. The invaders saw her and chased her out of the house and for about three miles after that on foot. She was able to hide up in a tree that she found until the police came and found her. She then moved in with Calum, a friend who just had turned 18. She became very attached to her books, being that other than Calum, her parents were her only good friends. 

Comfort Character: Newt

Comfort story: Maze runner, or Rangers Apprentice.

If you could have one wish it would be: To have people make an effort to be my friend for once instead of the other way around.

Favorite food: Shake Shack burger, french fries, and shake.

Least favorite food: Anything that came from underwater.

Alright! That is all for the character Info! The next part of the story will be published soon:)

~Author