!! Yr 3 !! (~A truce and the truth~)

"Lightning boy? Scarhead? The boy who wasn't unalived? Booger brain? Mister Potthead? "

|~|-------------------------------------------------|~|

*Third Person POV*

Y/n was walking back to her common room with Draco in toll after a long quidditch tryout. Draco wasn't able to try out because of his "injury" so he just went to cheer his sister on. She usually played as a keeper since her brother had called dibs on seeker since they were younger, but with him not playing, it was her time to shine.

Marcus Flint, their captain, had said he would post the results later that week. So Draco pulled Y/n with him, having a hard time due to her being sprawled on the floor. At some point, he wasn't quite sure when, his sister had collapsed to the floor, her legs giving out due to exhaustion. He pulled her leg, dragging her all the way to the dungeons, into the common room, past a very confused looking Blaise Zabini  and Theodore Nott sitting on the couch, and over to the steps of the girls dormitories.

"I'm sure you'll be fine on your own now," Draco says slightly out of breath, "Bye." He walks away quickly to go sit on the leather couch of the cold slytherin common room. 

Y/n pushes herself up, arms shaking under her wait slightly. She grasped the railing tightly and made her way up the steps, already wanting the quidditch season to be over. Finally making it to her dorm, she pushes open the door and comes face to face wither her two best friends and dorm-mates. 

"Rough day?" Pansy asks, grabbing a tissue to hand to the girl. Though a tissue wouldn't do much with all of the mud and dirt smeared across every inch of her.

"Very." Y/n answers tiredly.

"I'll run you a hot bath. Pansy go get our girl some sweets, you know where Draco keeps his stash." Daphne says, getting up to walk over to the mud covered girl. 

Y/n smiles gratefully and walks over to the bathroom after Daphne gets the bath set up. She closes the door and gets into the bath, relaxing. She stays like that for a while, taking it in. The peaceful feeling unlocking a memory.

*

Her mother had taken her to a shop when she was younger to buy food for the peacocks since Lucius didn't want to do it. Narcissa got the treats and Y/n carried them all the way to the counter, the bag being bigger than her. Narcissa laughs gently, picking up the bag and placing it on the counter. Y/n hands Narcissa her toy money -thinking it was real at the time- with a huge grin on her face, offering to pay. Her mother took the money and secretly replaced it with her own to actually pay.