The love crisis of my classroom

One sunny morning Ben was going to school in his dads limo, Ben was always closeted towards his school and family so everyone thought he was straight.  He was actually bisexual meaning he liked both boys and girls.  He said bye to his dad when they made it to the school. After Ben walked in the school he accidentally walked into his best friend and his totally-not-crush named Kingsley. "Oh shit- Sorry King-" Ben spattered out.

"It's okay." King said then started talking to Jayce, Bens other friend who quite obviously shipped them but King didn't seem to notice apparently. Jayce then started talking "hey Marshall wanted to talk to me about something so I guess I'll have to leave you two alone." he said with a hint of tease in his voice towards Ben, "oh okay!" King said, waving bye to Jayce while Ben glared at him. After Jayce left King turned to Ben, "do you think he likes me back?" Bens face plummeted.

"Uhm- yeah! Obviously." Ben said hiding the sadness in his voice. King had liked Jayce for as long as he could remember but Jayce never liked him back. Jayce had feelings for Myla but was never able to talk to her because of her best friend Aurora who would punch him in the face every time he even came near to Myla.

After school Ben was at Kings house, they were sitting on the bed alone since Marshall was spending time with his Girlfriend Amelia during that weekend. Ben started to speak nervously, "hey uhm- Listen..King, I uh-" King looked at him, making Ben even more nervous. "Listen King I really REALLY like you.." "awe I like you too man-" "No I mean I like you." Kings face was filled with shock and most importantly awkwardness "uhm- didn't expect that but..You know I like Jayce right?" Bens face plummeted.

A/N: if people who see this are from my school don't beat me up please <3