carlando - ryder cup 2023

Tags: Pretty Lando Norris, Golfer Boys, Carlos Sainz Jr in a Polo Shirt, Canon, Based on LandoLOG 029, wrote this cuz i couldn't get Lando on that bed in that baroque-esque room out of my head, I needed to write him getting fucked up against that golden tapestry so bad cuz he's pretty like that, they r both needy and eager for each other, a 30min long "quickie"? here u go, Praise Kink, Size Kink, Size Difference, Strength Difference, Muscle Kink, Strength Kink, Dom/Sub Undertones, they're both whipped for each other, Carlos loves teasing Lando and seeing him beg, Passionate Yet Rushed Sex, Kinda Rough Sex, Anal Fingering, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Barebacking, A bit of Jealousy in the End, They're In Love Your Honor,

Just Carlando getting it on in the #Sponsored Hilton room.

Enjoyy! ;)

-

"Ah! Mnh~ We- Mmm~ Need to be downstairs in 30 minutes..." Lando somehow manages to say, through moaning and whimpering like the slut he is for the Spanish guy, who'll soon be balls-deep in his ass, pressing against his back with that muscular chest, ridiculously big hands clasped around Lando's hips, thumbs digging into the dimples on his lower back. Just how he kept imagining it all day. Lando needs to stop talking to himself in his own head and fantasizing, before he comes in his pants.

"That's more than enough time for a little quickie, don't you think?" Carlos purrs so seductively into Lando's ear, as he still has the boy pressed up against the door they just slammed shut, Carlos caging Lando against it with his two hands resting on the wall on either side of him. Lando might just die.

"I don't know... Mmm~ Not leaving me with much choice... Ah!" Lando whines and rests his head back against Carlos' chest when he feels his boyfriend's crotch press insistently into his backside. Lando is officially dead.

"Come onnn, Cariño... You've looked so irresistible all day, it's so unfair. You shouldn't w-" Carlos starts, and breathes in sharply, upon Lando pushing back against his cock, with that tiny, yet perky little butt, clad in those black slacks, which are completely skin-tight against Lando's ass now because of how Lando is arching his back, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. It only fuels Carlos' need for the younger more, as his eyes drag over those long legs, slender thighs, and where they meet the boy's ass. Carlos shakes the image of them resting on each of his shoulders out of his head real quick before it can manifest itself more, and make Carlos do something he won't be able to stop...

"-Uh, fuck... Y-you shouldn't walk around looking this good, if you expect me to stay sane..." Carlos continues and bites his lip, as he forces himself to rip his eyes off Lando's body. Carlos clenches his fists against the wall to hold himself back, and closes his eyes to calm down. He doesn't want to pressure Lando into anything, but it's so hard to contain himself. He just wants to persuade Lando, and promise him a great time, that'll be worth all the trouble, and make Lando an offer he can't refuse, but Carlos is trying to be a good guy. He's trying not to think solely with his dick.

"Carlos~..." Lando whines and moans again as his own dick twitches, which has been fully hard all this time, without Lando noticing. He's now at the point, where there's no way he can refuse. Carlos has done it once again. They're officially going to be late to dinner with their sponsor, no, Lando's sponsor, and it's all thanks to Lando's inability to resist Carlos' charm.

Carlos opens his eyes upon hearing his name said by his irresistible boyfriend, and looks up from the ground, seeing Lando with his ass arched back against Carlos' crotch and twisting his back and neck awkwardly to look at Carlos. Carlos rubs at the scruff on his jaw.

When their gazes meet, Lando licks his lower lip and Carlos bites his, their eye contact immediately breaking again, and each of them looking at the other's lips.

Motorsports Smuts/Oneshots | DriverxDriverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara