Chapter 2: Palace

Chapter 2

Palace

In the heart of Lady Chaos's mighty palace, nestled amidst the cosmic wonders of her gardens, a tender and unique moment unfolded. The newborn Protogenos, Perseus, lay cradled in the loving arms of his divine mother as she whispered lullabies to her precious creation.

The bountiful gardens around them seemed to come alive in response to this divine moment. Flowers of vibrant and otherworldly colors blossomed with each note she hummed while the stars above twinkled with approval.

Perseus, though just newly born, bore an ethereal beauty that was breathtaking to behold. His infant form was swathed in an aura of the overarching moonlight, casting a soft, radiant glow upon his delicate features. His skin, an exquisite shade of a darker olive - resembling the form Chaos had taken at the moment of his creation.

One of the most striking features of the young Protogenos was the tufts of hair that had already erupted from his royal crown. Black as the depths of the void, they possessed an otherworldly quality. These inky locks shimmered with a mesmerizing shade of purple - a celestial hue that danced and shifted.

Nyx was filled with awe as she leaned over Chaos's shoulder to gaze upon the newest addition to their family. Dozens of comets flew by in her eyes as emotion brimmed her chest, reflecting the profound beauty of the moment.

"He's beautiful," Nyx whispered in reverent admiration, her voice a soft hymn to the wonders of Chaos's abilities.

With a childlike innocence, Hemera tugged gently on Nyx's long, straight, raven-black hair, which flowed like a stream of shadows cascading below her hips. "Mother, can I see?" She asked with shy urgency, her eyes wide with desire.

Nyx's smile was as radiant as the moon above as she leaned down to pick up the little godling, her precious daughter, who had joined them in their gathering. With a loving gesture, Nyx extended her free hand, her elegant fingers pointing at the infant cradled in Chaos's arms. "That's Perseus," Nyx introduced him with the tender pride of a mother unveiling her child to the world.

"So pretty," Hemera exclaimed with a woah.

Slowly but surely, the other Protogenos gathered in a circle around the mother and son, drawn together by a sense of familial affection and admiration. Each of them observed the tender scene with an appreciation for the significance of this moment.

Phanes was the first to be entranced by Perseus's remarkable orbs. He marveled at them, his expression one of utter astonishment. "Look at his eyes!" Phanes applauded, his voice showing the weight of the revelation he had just witnessed.

The sentiment was unanimous among the gathered Protogenos, for truly, there was no exaggeration in their admiration. Perseus possessed a pair of eyes that were as captivating as they were enigmatic.

His left eye held the mesmerizing beauty of a thousand galaxies, a deep, velvety expanse packed with stars that seemed to twinkle with the secrets of the universe; it was as if the stars had come together to sprinkle his irises with the hues of the night sky. Gazing into this eye was like peering into the endless depths of space, where nebulas danced in a cosmic ballet and supernovas told stories of sparkling adventures.

In stark contrast, his right eye swirled menacingly, resembling a powerful black hole that threatened to draw you into its unfathomable depths. The abyss within this eye seemed to devour all light and matter, leaving a sense of profound emptiness in its wake. It was a visual vortex of power that glowed, casting a glow that formed shadows under his long eyelashes.