I wish for something

I felt hopeless about finding true love in Mexico City until one day everything changed.

"

Are you OK? Miss?"

Yes, everything...

I was in Mexico City when everything happened. It seemed like the perfect place for me to start a new life and pursue my dreams. I had been in a relationship before, but unfortunately, I was left alone once again. I wished to find the perfect guy for me and even traveled to places like Teotihuacan, the Cathedral, and Chihuahua, hoping to find him, but to no avail. As my desperation grew, I made the decision to do something drastic.

I was admiring a statue of Tezcatlipoca when I approached it to make a wish.

"I hope to find true love someday will you grant it to me? Oh please... please."

Until...

"Are you OK? Miss?"

" AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"What a beauty here. Are you new or familiar here? Looks like something beautiful is supposed to happen, even that scream of yours. Gudako Riyo?"

"You moved, and you even knew my name."

" Everything I know, don't worry, pretty girl. I was just curious, but everything here is such a beauty."

"Don't tell me that..."

"I know your wish was granted. Now you have a boyfriend. What else do you want? My lady?"

"Don't call me that!"

"OK, fine, just joking."

So that's how it began all of a sudden.