Chapter 2.1

Hi lovelies

This chapter was supposed to be out towards the end of this month. But, your girl had a shitty week at work (and it's only Wednesday!!!) and so have edited this chapter.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Looking forward to meeting you all in the next chapter

PS I am working on chapter 25 of 'Beginning of Love' and will be out by most 13/10

(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

After a long day at the hospital doing overtime on the weekend, Arnav was walking to his flat (which was within the hospital premises) checking his phone, and saw that Akash had posted a photograph on his social media account.

His fingers immediately gravitated towards it and we found Khushi and some random guy alongside Akash and Payal standing at the beach, with Akash taking the selfie.

There was also a picture of Khushi and another guy taking a selfie and Khushi smiling brightly, like the sunshine that she always is

Who is that guy? He remembered seeing someone similar to him (since everyone was wearing masks) at Khushi's grandfather's funeral. He remembered watching Khushi's eyes light up on seeing him. Even her parents were chatting with him for a brief second.

Who is this guy?!!

Arnav couldn't help but call Akash about him. After the phone call, he raked his fingers through his hair. He stared at his phone. He couldn't believe it. Khushi has a boyfriend!!!!!! He missed his chance, he thought. All these years..he had multiple chances, but he didn't take them. Now.. maybe he'll never get another, he thought. He had missed so much of Khushi's life.

Turns out Abhinav was her boyfriend and they have been dating for 3 months.

(A/N basically after Arnav started dating Sheetal)

The two met in college and did their final year project and their internship together.

No wonder Arnav remembered seeing Abhinav at Khushi's graduation ceremony and Khushi introducing Abhinav to her parents as one of her friends, alongside Shyam and Anjali.