"I'm sorry."

before you continue reading, i just wanna thank you if you've read to the last chapter. considering this book is quite long, there might've been parts of it that didn't make sense, and i deeply apologize if there any mistakes.

this is the last chapter, after soo long! it's taken me more than two weeks js to make this story (which honestly is a bit too long) , but i hope you are enthusiastic to read this ending!

enjoy!! xx
---------------------------------------------

The two hyungs went to search for the remaining two members. Unfortunately, it was practically impossible to find Seungmin, they were going to have to get the police involved with his sudden disappearance. Despite how frustrated they both were, they had to man up.

Luckily, the pair were able to spot Han and Changbin, though there were traces of blood directing to where they were. Changbin ran up to them, a look of frustration on his face. His hands were covered in blood.

Chan: Changbin, Han!?

Changbin: We've been looking for you, we need your help.

Lee Know: Where's Jisung? Is he okay?

Han: I'm good.. just a bit of blood.

The three walked closer to Han and Chan pointed his flashlight at him. Needless to say, it was not "just" a bit of blood.

Chan: Mate, that's a whole wound. What did you do?

Han: I was trying to shut down the damn machine, that's what.

Changbin: He had to use a ladder to flip a switch off, and managed to turn off everything, which was the problem. All the kidnapped idols were awakened as the brainwash machine was released from their heads. As much as we wanted to help them, we had to turn it back on before the tubes detached from their bodies. And the only way we could do that..

Han: ..Was by flicking the switch on again, up there.

Han painfully raised his hand to show where the switch was. God knows how even a ladder plus his height could reach that.

Lee Know: Placing a switch that high looks too intentional..

Chan: Like I.N knew we were going to aim for it.

Han: Does anyone have sanitiser? It's best I put it on the wound and tie it with a cloth.

Changbin: That's going to be hurting like hell. You sure? We can call a paramedic and-

Han: And lead ourselves into more trouble? I think not!

Lee Know: Yah, if that's what he wants, let him do it.

Changbin: Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Han: You know you got me in this position in the first place, right?

Changbin: Oh yeahh.. sorry about that..

Han rolled his eyes.
Chan looked through his bag and managed to find a small bottle of sanitiser. Changbin scanned the area and saw a ripped piece of cloth.

Handing it over to Han, and the sanitiser beside him, he braced himself for the soreness he was about to go through.

Han: Shit!!

He hissed in pain and distraught.

Chan: You have to bare it.

Lee Know: Crap, someone's coming!