(1)New Beginnings

A/N- Yeah I know I had this as a one shot in my Norza/Argento x reader book but I decided to continue it so I made it a book. Hooray! unfortunately I won't be able to update on time...school...gotta get good grades yknow...😥

Y/n's Pov

Me and Menue were walking side by side behind our master, the strongest swordswomen, Kisara in town.

It was a cold day outside, snowing in which you both were carrying some bags from shopping, Kisara saying it counted as 'training' apparently. You sighed but felt content nonetheless.
Kisara had adopted you many months ago after you had lost your family and home from a monster attack, apparently the pandemonium was up on it's way.

Flashback

You watched in awe on the ground watching as a woman and...child that looked your age? Fought off and killed the large monsters that had killed everyone in your town.

'Wow....I wish I had that kind of power....here I am doing nothing...'

They were powerful. Even that girl that was your age was fighting off monsters like it was nothing alongside the woman.

Eventually they had killed every monster in sight that had killed your family and kin avenging them. The girl that was your age saw you and ran over to you. You made yourself smaller as she came over and held out a hand smiling.

"Are you okay there? No need to be scared me and my master took care of all the monsters that killed everyone! I'm Menue by the way, what's your name?" Her golden eyes shone with a friendly light that made any fear you had go away as you took her warm hand and stood on slightly trembling legs.

"I-Im Y/n....t-thank you both....." you said softly before looking to the side in sadness.
You were now alone. Your family and the few friends you had gone.
Tears came to your eyes again and Menue frowned before hugging you.

"Its okay...there there. I know you've been through a lot but me and my master will find you a new home, wont we ?" You looked up at her as she looked over to the woman with blue eyes and the woman nodded before smiling at you.

"Hello little one, as she said theres no need to worry. We wouldnt leave a child out here with nowhere to go either way. My names Kisara, why dont you come with us?"

She smiled at you and you looked at her with determination.

'Come....with them? ....I want to grow stronger....I want to be like them someday!...to be a hero.....like the one the townspeople would tell me about! No more crying...I wont be weak. I'll make my family proud! I can do this!'

Kisara looked at you raising an eyebrow than smiled before putting a hand on your head.

"Seems like somethings changed within you.... I like that fire in your eyes kiddo. It definitely says you want to get stronger. What do you say? Want to come with us? I'll warn you though my training is going to be tough and gruel...itll make you wish you never came, I'll take you in as my apprentice if you can show me you have the courage and promise in you." She finished with a proud gleam in her blue eyes.

"...I...yes! Please take me in and make me your apprentice please! I promise I wont let you down ma'am!" You begged and she did a nod of approval with passion in her eyes.

"Than its settled! Your coming with us for now on as my apprentice! Your senior apprentice that you already met is Menue, so try to get along since you both will be comrades on missions and training together."

You looked over to Menue to see her smiling excitedly and hug you.
"Yaaay! That's great news! I've always did want to have a junior disciple training with me! Welcome to the team Y/n! Let's do our best!"
"Y-yes! Thank you both!"