A Little Oopsie Part 3

I hope this is okay! Enjoy, masturbate maybe, and like the chapter and comment!

God forgive me

Lemon/Smut

You continued to look at him before placing a hand on his chest, and slowly moved it downward. Ranpo jumped slightly, opening his eyes to look at you.

"Y/n." Your name was all he could say as he saw the look in your eyes, making heat pool in his stomach and groin.

"You shouldn't be too surprised. I saw how you were looking at me when I was fighting. I still have some adrenaline left." You stated with a smirk on your face as your hand went to cup his croch, teasingly moving your palm upward and hooked a finger under his belt.

"I did tell you, afterall. That I'd show you what my fingers could do~"

Then, in a swift move, Ranpo took hold of your wrists, making you look at up him. Regret and worry immediately filled your body, until you saw the look on Ranpo's face. His eyelids were heavy, barely covering his eyes, his lips were parted and his cheeks were red.

"Y/n... If we do this... I don't think I'll be able to stop."

The look in his eyes were serious, yet, there was a glimpse of something you haven't seen before. He looked hungry for you. Your heart began to beat faster when you realized what Ranpo had meant. You smiled and relaxed your body, and slid down so that your head was rested on Ranpo's chest.

"Ranpo I... I know this may sound stupid but... today made me realize. We're not promised a tomorrow. You could be taken away from me any day and... I love you so much..." Your bottom lip started to shake unsure of how to put your feelings into words. A gentle hand cupped your cheek and lifted your head upwards, Ranpo's eyes now gazing into yours.

"I understand. More than you know. If you'd let me, I'd love to make you mine." Ranpo's smile turned into a seductive smirk, which sent you over to your decision. You kissed Ranpo with passion, slowly deepening the kiss as you fixed your posture. Your groin rubbed againt his, making you both moan into the kiss. Taking that opportunity, Ranpo slid his tongue into your mouth, making you moan again. Ranpo knew how much you loved it when his tongue was in your mouth, and it would be an understatement to say he felt the same. Despite the aching feeling growing in your stomach, your main focus was pleasing Ranpo. You tilted your head to the right, deepening the kiss further as you slid your hands slowly down his chest, applying pressure in all the right places to make Ranpo groan.