9

-September 1st 1960-

-No Ones P.O.V-

Everyone is dancing and singing.

🎶Spending my vacation in the summer sun,Getting lots of action and a lots of fun,Scoring like a bandit til the bubble burst,Suddenly it got to be September first,Woe is me all summer long I was happy and free,Save my soul the board of education took away my parole,I gotta go back,back,back to school again,You won't find me til the clock strikes three,I'm gonna be there til then,I gotta go back,back,back to school again,Whoa,whoa I gotta go back to school again🎶.

Sharon is sitting on the Pink Ladies car.

Sharon:She's late again.Personally I think that being late demonstrates terrible leadership qualities.Well I'm not waiting anymore."Getting ready to leave".

Rhonda:Here she is.

Stephanie walks over.

Sharon:Well.

Stephanie:We're gonna be late.Let's go.

The girls all dance on their way to the high school building.

🎶Geometry and history is just a pain,Biology and chemistry destroys my brain,Well don't they know that I deserve a better fate?.I'm really much too young to matriculate,Well mama please your child's come down with a fatal disease,Mama said Come on you lazy bum now get your butt out of bed,You gotta go back,back,back to school again.It's bye-bye fun get your homework done,You better be in by ten,I gotta go back,back,back to school again,Whoa,whoa I gotta go back to school again🎶

Almanzo and his cousin Johnny along with Johnny's friends Goose,Louis and Davey all arrive at the highschool on their motorcycle's.They hop off and begin walking to the highschool building.

They hop off and begin walking to the highschool building

Johnny:Almanzo you may look cool but you ain't cool enough for the T-Birds

Johnny:Almanzo you may look cool but you ain't cool enough for the T-Birds. We ain't helping you find your locker or anything so you are on your own. Dig?.

Almanzo:"Nods".

Louis:"Chewing gum".Senior year...The whole stretch.

Davey:"Chuckles".My old man wants me to go to junior college after Grad.