farm

Rory just stands there in shock, she can't believe what she just saw, she feels frozen. "Oh my god," she whispers out.

"Oh my god, is he okay?" A little girl comes out of the woods. She looks around seven or so. She has short, dirty blonde hair. She's wearing a fluffy pink sweater, and she's holding a gun. She must've been the one to shoot Carl.

"Shit, is he okay?" Some old fat dude comes from behind the younger girl.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," the girl says, looking like she's about to cry.

Rick picks up Carl and starts running with him in his arms. Rory follows them; they have taken notice of her but haven't said much to her didn't even acknowledge her injurie being to focused on carl.

Rory was talking to the younger girl and found out the her name is Posie, and the old dude is Otis. They live on a farm, and there's someone there who can help Rory and Carl. Rory is still bleeding out of her leg, but she can still walk. She doesn't want tk be a burden to the group so she stays silent and tries to push through as much as possible.

While they are running, Shane starts tugging on Otis harshly. "Hey, you move, shithead!" he pushes him. "Come on, get us there!" he shouts at him. Rory thinks Shane should be grateful that Otis is trying to help; he could've left Carl for dead.

"how far? how far?" Rick asks, yelling at him also.

"another half mile that way," he points "Hershel, talk to Hershel. He'll help your boy," he says out of breath and panting.

Otis tries following after Rick but falls to the floor. "I'm sorry," he says.

Rory looks to Posie she's been really quiet, she probably feels really guilty for shooting Carl.

"Hey, are you okay?" Rory asks her breaking the silence between the two girls.

"Yeah, just feel guilty," she frowns, just as Rory suspected. Rory really wants to make friends with posie, she seems nice.

"He'll be alright. Carls tough," Rory says trying reassure posie. Rory doesn't really have a way with words so she doesn't know if she helped at all.

"I didn't even see him," she says, looking at Rory.

"It's not your fault," Rory tells her.

"I know, but still, I feel bad," she shrugs.

There's a little bit of silence, and Rory starts to hear ringing, and once again, the world starts to spin and the world becomes all blurry, she finds it hard to breathe, and before she knows it she hits the ground with a loud thud and everything goes black.

Rory wakes up and she's in a bed she looks around the room and she sees Glenn and Brady. They were waiting for her to wake up.

"Brady? Glenn?" she softly mumbles out her voice hoarse and scratchy.

Brady perks up at the sound of her voice "Your up!" he gets up out of his seat and hugs her. Rory looks over at Glenn he has a soft smile on his face.