Stage 0 - Accepted

My names brooks, and I'm a very curious guy internally, like the littlest things captivate me, externally I'm a 6 foot 1, fair skinned, 21 year old, nerdy.. college student with a bone to pick with my roommate. I have very little family, just me and my mom honestly, my dad was never around too busy to take care of me.

I recently applied for an internship aceirma association, it's a highly guarded government lab and for some reason I'm qualified to be the assistant to a scientist there it's a really big deal.

Then suddenly.. ~bling!~ my laptop notifies me of an email I've received! I jump over to my bed and swiftly open my computer and open my email app.

I then slowly and intensely open up the email as sweat runs down my forehead.. I got accepted!! I then cheer to the top of my lung excitedly.

I then read the rest of my acceptance email.. starting tomorrow!"

Tomorrow!? Oh shit now I'm nervous okay what to wear, what to wear!! Thoughts fly through me as I quickly find a white hoodie and blue ripped jeans in my pile of clothes and decide that's what I'll wear.

After calming down I take my journal and begin to write down my acceptance and what my hopes will be for the future I write as follows..

Oct 8th 2023
My internship got accepted at the aceirma association, this will be great for my record and I'm soo excited about what the scientists will need my help with, I hope that I they'll let me in on they're secret government experiments, although I doubt it it will still be fascinating what they'll do.