PURE VISIONS

TW FOR CHAPTER : BLOOD DEATH BULLYING RELIGION MURDER

-------------------

AUTHORS NOTES: I am not sorry for all the angst that is coming because there's a fanfic that's gonna be all fluff (probably).

-------------------
Two boys in a car drove over to a rundown, dirty house. The blonde was driving and the boy with silver hair was in the passenger seat.

After a few more minutes, they arrived. Adam set the car into park and opened the door. Jonah sat there for a moment before also exiting the car. The two then approached the house.

"Dude.. be careful. You don't know what or who has touched that door." Jonah spoke as they both stood on the porch, staring at a broken door.

"What? Why would we need to be careful? It's just a house, Jonah." Adam rolled his eyes as he spoke those words towards his friend, Jonah, who walked next to him.

"Yeah, but remember the last mission? We both got scared shitless." Jonah replied as they approached the house. He got a chill through his spine when he gripped the door handle. "Are you sure this is a good idea anyway? We aren't getting paid."

"It's going to be fine, dumbass." Adam rolled his eyes in annoyance as he pushed Jonah out the way and opened the door. "That wasn't hard, was it?"

Jonah stood there for a few more seconds and then followed Adam inside the house. The inside was dirty, and all disgusting, it was obviously abandoned. There were pills spilled all over the floor in front of the door.

"I'm guessing someone overdosed on pills and died here. Didn't clean up the pills, though." Adam then turned around to look at Jonah. "You okay? You seemed worried." His tone was filled with concern.

Jonah looked away from Adam, clearly disoriented. As Adam continued to call his name to get his attention, Jonah looked like he was completely losing it. He could hear whispering in his ears, and it was overwhelming him and making him violent, his eyes scanning around and eventually locking on a knife lying on the ground.

"Dude, snap out of it! Jesus christ!' Adam yelled, snapping his fingers, trying to get Jonah's attention.

There was no hesitation from Jonah to pick it up and beginning to charge at Adam with a look of panicked anger on his face. Adam was completely stunned as Jonah knocked him to the ground and quickly snapped out of it as a sharp pain overtook his body. It wasn't long until Adam realized Jonah was stabbing him. There was a large knife dug into his chest with blood pouring out of it.