𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

Onew had very bad hangover. He felt that something was not right. That he fucked up. He checked his phone and felt instant regret. Yesterday he sexually assaulted a dancer. He was so drunk that only police showing up made him sober. He struggled with alcohol for long time. Idol life left him with no choice. Yesterday at friends birthday he got too far. Now all the media would talk about that. Besides his phone was something. A half full bottle. He was paralyzed. He shouldn't. He knew he couldn't control himself.

- I will only drink one glass - he thought to himself.

When he was done with a little more than he thought it would be, he heard angry Nam-hyung screaming and knocking on door. He barely stood up and opened.

- What are you doing, Jinki? Have you gone mad? And I'm not talking about your friend from yesterday. Photos are already on the web, but Lee Soo Man took care of her "trauma" with 1.000.000.000 won. Now we must go to interview and look worse than SHINee's hairstyle in Lucifer.

- I'm sorry hyung... I couldn't stop myself...

- Have you drank 3 bottle of soju this morning!?

- 2,5....

- Don't embarrass yourself any further. Go with me, you must do that interview, you dirty hobo - He said.

- Nam... I'm sorry.

Disgusted manager helped him to get to the car and drove him to the rest of the group. This travel was a nightmare.

Other members were waiting for him. They were as angry as worried. They knew how it is to live as an idol. Sometimes you must have your own "medicine".

- I can smell you from here, honey. Have you took a shower, or you are only showering in soju from now? - Key said with sassy smile on his grimaced face.

- Leave him alone Kibum, you are no better - replied Jonghyun. - Well, Jinki, let's see how bad it is.

Onew was barely standing on his feet. He smelled like pure sadness and alcohol.

- I see you had a little party without us, gladly viewers can't smell you. - Jjong added. Taemin chuckled a little but Kibum scolded him for that.

- What are we doing now? - Minho asked.

- Good question sweetheart. Jjong?

- Let me think...

- Guys i have an IDEA - said pretty little Taemin.

- We don't have time for your jokes, Minnie - Minho responded.

- He may be young but I'm pretty sure that he is better use than your smooth brain, sweetie - said the sassy one to Minho.

- Ok, Taemin, we will hear you out - Jonghyun said calmly, as Minho was angered by Kibum's response.

- I think... - Taemin looked at Onew. - ...We should discuss this without hyung.

Onew was focused only on standing up straight and fighting with hiccups, so he didn't notice rest of them walking away. After a minute, an interviewer came to Onew holding his nose.

- You are not one of SHINee right? - he asked.

- Dubu leader onee - he responded and felt even more dissapointed with himself.

- You fucking hobo, what do you think it is? A pub? I swear...

- Guys, I can't do it - interviewer heard noise from another room.

- You lost so you must do it - screamed short tempered brick a.k.a Minho.

Kibum sighed.

- Fuck, ok I'll do it if he can't, you are all babies too afraid to do something! - diva yelled at them.

- What was that noise?- interviewer looked around and came there to investigate leaving drunk disappointment alone. Onew stood there alone rethinking about what has he done. His willing to live came out of him while alcohol came in his blood.

- AAH! - he heard three young ladies screaming behind.

- whoaoaa whas goin therrr - he mumbled. When they saw his face their enjoyment of this moment stopped.

- Ukhm, hyung, I'm sorry we probably mistook you of somebody else...

- Somebody?

- Yes... - said the girl with growing discomfort on her face.

- We thought that you are leader of SHINee, we apologize.

- But... I am... - he said with instant regret of this action.

- Kamsamnida hyung, but you probably drunk more than its healthy to. You must leave or we will call security.

- Hey, leave him alone sisters - said Kibum, coming back with other members.

- We are sorry Kibum hyung, we are working here and just wanted to see our favorite group.

- There is a hobo right there please watch, security will be here any minute - one of the girls said to Jonghyun really quietly.

- Don't worry about it, now go, we will meet after the interview.

They walked away. SHINee came to Onew and saw his face covered in tears which made him even more miserable.

- Listen up, hyung. We came with an idea. It will help you, but please, don't fight with us.

- Idea?- Onew repeated.

Minho came behind him as he was saying that and lifted him up, Jonghyun stabilized his head and opened his mouth and Taemin with a little smirk was holding a bucket.

- Why I am always the one who does the dirty job... - said Kibum, as he was putting his fingers in Onew mouth. Onew felt his guts wandering around his body, turbulations that would make Gods tremble as his stomach was sending an army, that felt like being able to conquer all of Korea, traveling through his throat but instead it conquered most of the carpet they were standing on.

- Really honey? You couldn't even hold that straight? - said angry mother to his son.

- Sorry Bummie, but it was disgusting...

- Tell me about it - said Key while showing his gloved hands covered in disgusting acid.

Little goblin was holding his laughter as much as Onew was holding his tears. He felt better, his mind was clearer, but unfortunately it made him focus about his actions. He knelled in his puke while crying.

- What have I done?! I assaulted a girl. I traumatized her... I don't deserve to live...

- You deserve it, sweetie. You may be hobo but we love you - comforted him Kibum.

- As much as Shawols do - said Minho.

- Even more - added Jonghyun. Even Taemin was more serious now.

- But the girl....- You only mistook her for a wall, you touched her leg and she called it an assault. She is working there and lived through real assaults, but wanted to destroy you as an idol - said Jonghyun.

- You have a real problem honey, but so do I... - admitted Key. - Drinking helps sometimes in this work.

- You guys need to work it out, I am worried about you- said very seriously Taemin as he hugged Kibum. They both felt really sad.

- Jinki, we will always be there for you.

- And even for you homo - said jokingly Minho to Key. Diva rolled his eyes but felt something warm in his heart. Or maybe it was his dick because of his sweet smooth brain friend from SHINee.

- But since you are sober, you need to change your clothes and make new makeup. We must do this interview no matter what - said Jonghyun.

- It is ok, I felt new power in me because of you. I promise that from today I will live only sober life!

- Eh... - sighed Key. - That means that I must too, I won't be weaker than this walking mess - he smiled.

Everyone laughed at that and continued to be prosperous idols.