Vol 1 Chapter 1: Where it all started

Talking
Thinking
Location, AN, Timeskip, Abilities, POV, Etc.
_________________________________________

Location - Somewhere in Vale

3rd Person POV

In the middle of the rain, we see a H/c haired boy with E/c eyes practicing his swordsmanship by swinging a wooden sword against the tree. His face was covered in his own sweat even when it's raining.

??: "Yowai! You swing your sword like a cat swing it's tail! Put more efforts in your swings! Otherwise I'll make you repeat those 1000 swings again!" A stern and mature voice of a woman was heard.

Either she was motivating him to put more efforts in his swings or pressuring him. Or a combination of both.

Y/n: "Yes, Sister!" He replied back as he began swinging his sword with more efforts than before.

Turns out that woman is his older Sister, Lucia.

Bio

Name: Lucia L/n

Age: 23

Race: Human

State: 3rd State: "Body-Sword-Integrated"

Description: The strongest and one of the L/n's descendents who mastered the 4th State and also a huntress. Even though she has already mastered the 4th State "Swordless" she stayed in the 3rd State for personal reasons. The death of someone she loved and cared of in the family, is the reason why she vowed to herself to train his little brother to become stronger like her. Even by means of rough training sessions whether it's day or night.

Semblance: Same as Y/n, but thanks to her lifetime of training, it doesn't require her to clear all thoughts and emotions inside her mind.
_________________________________________

Lucia: "After you're done, do 300 push-ups and rest for 2 minutes before doing a 2 miles run! After that we'll have lunch and continue your training as well as training your reaction time and also your endurance!" She Instructed him as the color from Y/n's face went pale.

Y/n: "Pardon? It seems like based on what I heard in my ears, it seems like you wanted to slowly exhaust myself before I die."

Lucia eyes glowed red as she unleashed her aura, making Y/n feel fear with her aura alone.

Lucia: "Are you deaf? Or are you disobeying your superiors? You're lucky this is just the very easy training I can give to you. I want you to be atleast in the 3rd State before you set off to beacon academy to become a huntsman!"