Assassin's Bride Chp 36

Hello guys, I am back. So sorry for the wait, I don't know where should I start from. Exams than things and life was so damn busy I had no time at all!

Sorry for the mistakes.

__________________________________________

~*I could start fires with what I feel for you~*

"Wade Jayden Wolfic, what a pleasant surprise." a familiar, vicious voice greeted.

Wade raised his head to come face-to-face with the fiend, his cousin, Maynor Wolferian. A slow, poised smile unfurl on his lips, but, inside Wade's heart commenced to throb rather rapidly. The Jayden son played along, he permitted his eyes to move down Maynor's form, take in his leather blazer, his dark jeans and shiny shoes.

 "You really are a foe of time and punctuality isn't your big fan either." Wade vocalized and was glad Maynor had not offered him his hand for he was not at all rapt in shaking hands with the bastard.

The Wolferian took a seat across from the Wolfic and straightened his jacket. "You see a black cat crossed my path and caused this undesired delay." Maynor joked and Wade's grin widened.

"Coffee or tea?" Wolfic offered his guest and gestured for a waiter. Maynor's eyes took in the three cups and smirked.

"I am not a morning person, but the severity of this situation on the other hand, has caused me to be one." he explained and curled his toes in vexation. "Coffee?" he asked once again with a clenched jaw.

"No. I believe the start of the day should be with a glass of vodka." Maynor replied and took out a flask and cigar from his leather jacket. Wade, however, ordered for another cup of coffee and leaned back then recalled yet once again what Cloud had apprised him. How he had to converse with Maynor. How he had to tangle Maynor in the web of his words and coax their cousin smoothly.

"You seem very desperate in demolishing your brother's life," he watched as the Wolferian brought his cigar to his lips and took a long drag, the repulsive smell twisted Wade's insides. He sobered, rested his hand on the chair next to him.

"It is a famous saying. A woman can either make a life or fucking destory it. In my case, it is the latter. Your powers will get me what I wish for and my ploy will give you what you greed for." Wade pronounced eyes dark with fury.

"What is your plan, little cousin?" Maynor demanded.

Wade opened his mouth to respond but halted when his coffee was placed on the table. He took the cup and rested it on his lips, when the hot liquid went down his dry throat he retreated the cup and looked up. The instant something like a deranged blaze ignited inside him.

Maynor believed him.

"Tomorrow at noon, I will take Faith out for lunch. I will excuse myself for the restroom then will vanish from there and that will be your opportunity. You and I, both are aware that Cloud always has her encircled by his dogs. He is a fool to trust me," another gulp from his coffee. "If I am with dear Faith, his dogs will withdraw, she will be all alone."

Maynor allowed smoke to meet air and pursed his lips. "Carry on." he jerked his hand for Wade to continue, the action caused ashes to sprinkle on the table.

"I want you to take her and commit what we agreed on."

"You want me to abduct her in daylight?"

"There is a restaurant nearby, not many visit there, a perfect sight for this abduction."

"And how do you suppose I will abduct your Faith?"