Chapter 1

- I'm so scared... I do not know where I am...

A human figure was standing in a room shrouded in darkness, nothing could be seen.

- Wait, do I have hands?!Am I a human being?!

- That's right, - a voice said.

The destroyer Sampson in human form began to peer into the void, when suddenly a man came out of the void.It was Hopper, Sampson's captain.

- No... I saw that you died...

- It's true, I died, but you didn't, I have high hopes for you, my faithful friend, - Hopper began to say.

- What... I understand her...

- Listen, a brave new world awaits you, and you will have a mission, you have to do something for me.

- What is it?

- Sorry, we'll talk later, I have помоги им, спаси их, и ты будешь счастлив...

- What, wait, I didn't understand what you said... - Sampson wanted to continue, but he lost consciousness.

***

Date unknown
Location unknown

Somewhere in the ocean was a US Navy ship, the USS Sampson

Somewhere in the ocean was a US Navy ship, the USS Sampson.Its hull was marked with the tail number "102".There was a man lying on the bow of the ship.It was a teenager of 16-18 years old.

- Damn, how my head hurts, - the man began to speak.

Then he started looking at his hands and feet.He was wearing a captain's uniform.

- It seems that I have really turned into a person, well, I think something needs to be done.

Sampson quickly got to his feet and began to look around, he was surrounded by the ocean, there was nothing on the horizon, not even islands.A couple of minutes later, Sampson was already standing on the bridge of his ship.

- All systems are normal, combat systems too, radars are working, the Aegis system is working normally, everything is fine with my ship, - Sampson said, looking at the screens.

- So, now it remains to understand where I am...

- Attention underwater contact, 210 degrees, range 2600!

- Damn, submarines?! Sampson looked at the screens.

The screen showed that there were several submarines a few miles away.
- Damn, this is bad...

- Air contact for 2 hours, altitude 1050, 10 objects detected!

- Yes, what about you, what else is there.