Chapter 28| The Best

Heeseung's announcement made everyone, especially you drop their jaws

Heeseung's announcement made everyone, especially you drop their jaws. Most of the students cheered when they finally understood what was happening.

You got up from Sunghoon and walked towards Heeseung. His expression did not seem right to you. He seemed mad for some reason you did not know.

"What's wrong, Hee?" You asked, touching his upper arm. He looked at you before softening his eyes. "Nothing, princess. Just tell us if you are okay to dance with me."

All along you were searching for an escape from Sunghoon and Heeseung had just served it in your plate.

"Wait," Sunghoon said, walking towards you, "Is that allowed?"

"Why wouldn't it be?" Heeseung lightly pushed his shoulder to snatch his attention from you.

"You Park brothers decided everything on your own and didn't consider to even ask for our opinion once. If I'm not allowed to change my partner to Y/n, then Lee mansion is also off limits."

Sunghoon fell silent. Jay would get infuriated at him if he knew they lost their gala venue just because of some silly fight due to dancing partners.

At first, Jay also wanted to pair up Heeseung and you. But Sunghoon disagreed with him, saying that he wanted to spend time with you and he convinced his brother by making him think like it was his only shot with you.

Besides, Sunghoon did not mind Somi at all. She was a perfectly fine partner to him. He thought it would be a good opportunity for him to check out the new girl at the campus as well.

"Okay," Sunghoon agreed, "I am fine with getting paired up with Somi."

Somi hated competing with someone for any guy. Also she was quite mad at Heeseung for leaving her and go after another girl that was you.

But she decided to get her revenge later. "I don't have any problem as well," Somi said, causing Heeseung to let out a sigh of relief.

"So all set? Y/n?" Your current dance partner looked at you, raising his gorgeous eyebrows. The tension you saw in him still did not completely disappear but it lessened for sure.

You nodded. "Yes," you said, before tugging onto his shirt, "You are so dramatic." You looked down with his tall, lean figure hovering over you.

Heeseung lowered himself to meet your eyes. "You think so?"

You looked at him in confusion, not knowing what he was talking about.

"I learnt from the best after all," he muttered, signalling you.

You still did not know that he was talking about the moment between you and Sunghoon a few minutes ago.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!