Obedience

Male Reader POV - I layed in bed smiling feeling content something I've haven't felt in a long time. Captain Levi allowed me to get some fresh air he even restocked my fridge again. My smile soon turned into a frown as I continued looking at the door slouching my shoulders. While it was nice to get fresh air and interact with people I was stuck in this room again

*Knock Knock*

Male Reader POV - "Huh? Someone's knocking?" Confused my body slowly made it's way out of bed scratching the side of my head unsure of what to do. Captain Levi never knocks and I've never gotten a visitor before. While it was true I've lived with out scout members I was always by myself I guess they never thought to check on me but it was understandable considering an emergency never occurred.

Male Reader - Hello?

Male Reader POV - Their was another knock slowly I moved my hand out but remembered what Levi told me about leaving the door locked.

Eren - (Y/N)? You in there?

Male Reader - *Wide eyes* Eren?

Eren - Hey I've figured you were in there! Can you open up? Please?

Male Reader - .....

Eren - (Y/N)?

Male Reader POV - My heart began to beat fast slowly backing away trying my best to calm down.

Male Reader - I-I can't please go away I'm not supposed to talk to others

Eren - Huh? What are you talking about?

Male Reader - C-Captian Levi told me to stay in my room I-besides why are you here? You and the other's haven't checked on me before *Nervous laugh* I-

Eren - (Y/N) I've been trying to come at your door for weeks! Everyone's worried about you!

Male Reader POV - My eyes went wide feeling like time has stopped at what he just said to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Eren POV - I jiggled the handle getting frustrated biting my tongue in annoyance and anger. Why the hell did the Captain want to keep (Y/N) isolated in his room for? And more importantly why didn't he allow anyone including Commander Erwin to come see him?.

Eren - (Y/N) please open up let me know you're alright in there

Male Reader - *Sniffles* Please go away I-I don't want Captain Levi being mad at me

Eren - No he won't be I promise *Whispers* just please let me see you

.......

Eren POV - After a few moments have passed the door finally opened seeing a head peak out. After months of not seeing (Y/N) I've gotten a glimpse of his eyes seeing how much pain they were in.

Male Reader - *Sniffles*....

Eren - The Captain ain't here it's alright open up sweetheart

Eren POV - He slowly opened the door seeing nothing but a long nightgown on him as he stood there uncomfortably. He didn't look like he was being neglected with his health but at the same time he looked scared.

Eren - May I come in? *Whispers*

Male Reader - I-Just for a minute

Eren POV - Nodding my head I slowly made my way inside the room looking around raising an eyebrow. It certainly looked comfortable the room was pink though and alot of it pink walls,bed,even the bathroom in the back of the room had pink tile floors with plush white towels. The bed had cotton like fabric with flower petal imprint designs this room was dare I say girly.

Eren - Is Captain Levi taking care of you? Making sure you're well?

Male Reader - *Nods* He takes really good care of me makes sure I've got lots of food and clothes

Eren POV - I went over sitting on the bed patting a spot next to me waiting for (Y/N) to sit down. At first he was hesitant but soon did slowly rubbing his back.

Eren - Are you alright? You've been cooped up in here for awhile don't you want to come out and see everyone?

Male Reader - ....*Twiddles thumbs*

Eren - Captain Levi would want you to come out it's only healthy

Male Reader - H-healthy?

Eren POV - Slowly standing up I gently grabbed (Y/N) hands in mine feeling how delicate they were inspecting them closely. They weren't dried out almost like they were moisturized everyday and his nails were freshly clipped.

Eren - Why don't we go see everyone at the Dining Hall? *Smiles*

Male Reader - D-Dining hall?

Male Reader POV - I was confused why was Eren taking me out of the room he said Levi would want me to but that can't be right he would have said something right? I suddenly was picked up bridal style giving a sqeak as Eren held me close before walking out of the bedroom.

Eren - Seen isn't it nice getting out that room for awhile?

Male Reader - *Looks around*....

Eren POV - I've noticed he was looking around bewildered causing me to frown before stopping gently setting him down to his feet.

Eren - (Y/N) it's alright I promise

Male Reader - *Looks down* Captain Levi's going to be mad at me I-I'm not behaving he's going to punish me now *Sniffles*

Eren POV - My eyes went wide slowly raising his chin seeing his face full of tears and snot.

Eren - What do you mean punish you?

Male Reader - ....I've been bad very very bad *Tears* Please just-just let me go back in the room!

Eren POV - He was about to run back the opposite direction until I grabbed his arm only for him to flail in my arms crying uncontrollably.

Male Reader - No please! Let me go! *Sobs* I need to go back!! I want to be good! I want to be a good boy!!!

Eren POV - The things he was saying made me sick to my stomach holding (Y/N) closer trying my best to sooth and comfort him.

Captain Levi what have you done....