Starfire Saved Us

I woke up in a car with strangers, besides my sister, "Well good morning sleepy head

I woke up in a car with strangers, besides my sister, "Well good morning sleepy head." A woman said and I went to grab my head. Then, I saw they were tied. "What the fuc-" "Watch your language, young lady." A man from the front said sternly but I was not having any of that shit. "You're not my dad you old fuck." I swore at him, "Well that's not nice." The man frowned in the rearview mirror. "Well, kidnapping isn't nice," I stated looking around the car, seeing me and my still-sleeping sister in between two teens: a girl and a boy. They were playing a game of bingo, what is this freak show? Someone, please spare me of this complete weirdness, wait the girl's low-key fine as fuck. I mean, what?

I looked down at my hands and sighed. Why do I keep getting myself into these situations? "Bingo! I win, pay up!" The girl exclaimed and the boy scoffed "No way! You cheated!" The boy said loudly waking up my Rachel.  She looked at me with wide eyes, "Biff, your sister won fair and swear. You know the rules pay up." The guy, which I guess is their dad. "No fair." He said pouting as he gave the girl money. "What is going on?" Rachel whispered to me and I shrugged, "We just got teen-napped." I whispered back. "How are you not panicking right now?" She questioned as she whispered. "I dunno, maybe I'm too hungover to care," I said as a piercing pain went through my head.

"It looks like we need gas. Who needs to use the restroom?" The man in the front said and the two teens raised their hands. "What about you Rachel, Rosya?" He asked us, "Rachel needs to pee and I need a pack of Cigarettes." I said and Rachel nudged me with wide eyes. "Alright then." He said.

I stood in front of the register with one of those freaks behind me. "ID? You don't look old enough to be smoking those." An older guy behind the register said, "And You look old enough to be my Grandad you Fuckrag." I said taking my ID out of my pocket and slamming it down. "Gimme my shit," I said and the woman behind me glared at me. "Please." I smiled and snatched my two packs of Menthol cigarettes and lighter from his hand. I placed some money on the counter and left with the woman trailing behind me.

Escape

The voice in my head said.

I placed a cigarette in my mouth and lit it. "You didn't have to be rude." The woman scolded. "I have every reason to be rude lady," I said walking towards the edge of the building. I heard a loud boom and ran towards it.

Leave with her

I walked towards the bathroom to see a woman with bright magenta hair. "I think you rather go with me than them." The woman said and then she looked at me. "But my sister," Rachel said as she came out of the burnt-up bathroom. "If we're going we need to go. Now." I said taking a long drag of my cigarette. Rachel grabbed my hand and we ran with the lady to her car. We saw the Family run towards the burnt-up bathroom. But we were already gone.

"Who are you exactly?" I asked as we drove down a devoid road. "I was hoping you would know." She said and I shrugged "I think I'd remember a lady that can shoot fire out her bare hands." I said I saw Rachel glaring at the hemp sign hanging from the rearview mirror. "The cars not mine." The woman said ripping the thing down and throwing it out the window. "So, since you know our names, what's your name?" I asked and she thought for a second. "Kory." She said and I nodded. "Kory, I think it suits you and your style," I said.

"Thanks, are you girls hungry?" Kory asked, "I could eat, what about you Rach? Breakfast?" I asked, "Yeah that would be nice." Rachel said, "Okay, we'll stop at a diner or something." Kory said as she kept her eyes on the road.

Rachel sat behind me with a comforting hand on my back, I was vomiting my brains out at that moment. "Do you think you're pregnant?" She asked while rubbing my shaking back. "No, I mean maybe, I don't know right now, Rach," I said wiping my mouth. We soon left the stall were in and I rinsed my mouth out in the sink. Then we left the bathroom and went to meet up with Kory. "Hey, what do you want to order?" Kory asked, "What do they have?" I asked and we sat down in the seat across from her. "Look at the menu," she said and we looked through it. A pretty waitress came over and asked what we wanted. "I want the chocolate syrup pancakes," Rachel said, "I'll have the same with a coffee," I said. "To dine in or to go? " The waitress asked, "To go," Kory said with a charming smile.

As Kory was going up to get our food minutes later, we noticed a man was screaming at the lady at the register. "Is there a problem here?" Kory asked them. "Yeah, you budding into our private discussion." The man said turning his anger towards her. "Harold, please!" The woman pleaded. "Shut up, bitch!" The man said to bring his hand up to hit her but Kory grabbed his wrist. "Girls go get in the car," Kory ordered us, "Kory what—" "Girls!" She cut me off and I grabbed Rachel's hand.

After we got outside we saw the small scene of Kory beating two guys up. When we got to the car we were talking about what just happened. "She is so cool," Rachel said with a big chummy smile. "I know right, she is!" I agreed. Kory soon came out, with our food. She got into the car and Rachel said, "I don't know who you are, all I know is that you're pretty badass. "