Part 2: How I came to Christ!

Well this is a little bit weird, but anyways, you know how little kids are!

************************************

This is when I either just turned 3 or was about to turn three. The Sunday before thanksgiving.

So every year the Sunday before thanksgiving our church has a big potluck thing for dinner that day. After dinner they do communion (and we only do communion at easter and thanksgiving).

We had such a delicious dinner and the worship band was doing great. but then communion time came around and well this is where my story starts:

So as the metal bowl-like things were pasted around I juts sat there. Then I came to my mom an she took some and then pasted it over me and I tried to get some but I couldn't. So I was super sad and started crying my mom tried to calm me, but had to take me out of the room. I don't know if she ended up doing communion or not. But I know after we got home and I was all tucked in bed, i asked my mom why I could not have any. She explained to me that I had to have accepted Jesus into my heart and let tbs Holy Spirit fill me. That night after my mom had talk to me more about Jesus I accepted Him into my heart.

Today I sometimes thing I may have done that juts so I could have communion. But I have asked him again (I was prob about 7) into my heart so I know he is there and I love. him and I am growing in my faith.

************************************

As I am sure ever christian has I have doubted God. I have doubted he existed. I have doubted he is with me. I have doubted he lives me. i have doubted that he sent his son and that his son died for us. I have even doubted that I am living (sometimes I think I am just a character in God's dream and someday he will wake up and we will be no more. Or that my parents are robots. Or that the Bible was just written by a person, is made up and made us think it was real. I know these seem silly and I look back and think how weird they were. But by the grace of God I have come to Him and believe him with all my heart. I am growing closer and closer to him through church, my parents, my cousin ( @seahawkrock ), the Girl + Christ club by @amanda_fran , reading God's word and just seeing his miracles and wonders each and every day. I love how God works in mysterious ways and I have gone through very little trials in my younger life as I think God wanted me to grower stronger in him first. But now I am going through many trials at a rime in this point of my life. And through this God is pulling me closer and closer to him and teaching me to depend on him through it all. I have had nights where I just break down crying and feel like I am being torn into a million pieces, but always after I cry and just fall apart, God pulls me back to him and makes me pray for along time to him. I love how God helps us carry our burdens and makes them lighter. He comforts me and after I talk to him he always reminds me of heaven and how I will either see that person there (if it is a problem w/ a fam. member) or that this pain will be no more. I can't tell you in how many ways he has showed himself to me and showed me that he lives through it all, the great and terrible, the gain and the loss, the joy and the sad, and most of all through the trials and the victory! This is why I chose follow God and walk in his ways.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you find the joy of the Lord!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was for the Girl + Christ competition and for you to enjoy! Note to @amanda_fran : This is not 1,000 words, but this and part 1 is, and those together are my testimony!