CHAPTER 5

"You should know you are just adding another punishment to your list which is already pretty long"

"Stop leaving my messages on read"

"You think you would get rid of me just by blocking my number"

"By the way, you would look more sexier without that shrug of yours...infact i would prefer you without any clothes "

August stopped. She halted in her steps and turned around. This was getting more serious than she had thought initially.

She turned around and looked at every passerby with suspicious eyes.

There were so many people on the phone at the same time. She clutched her phone tightly in her hand.

"What's going on in my life. Whatever shit that i am going through at home isn't that enough that there is already a stalker behind me." She thought as she clutched her phone more tightly.
She thought of going to the cops but it was just going to put her into more trouble. That vile woman is just going to find that thing as an excuse to call her some more names. She can't risk any hold on her education. The education is her only hope.

She already has everything planned out, once she turns eighteen, she going to get the scholarship and leave the hell hole forever.

She knows that the way her dad has turned completely cold towards her is because of her step mom and she is not stupid, she can see how almost everything her dad does is according to his wife.

She remembers how she once argued with Melany and told her that she was going to put her behind bars for the way she and her daughters acts towards her. She remembers how the cops did nothing, she realized that she held the power in the city but she could never understand the reason her dad never opposed her.

She doesn't even remember a single time when her dad had opposed Melany in anything and now she just doesn't care.

"Are you planning to stay there all day my darling? If so, i would love to give you a company"

Her phone pinged with another message and it sent shivers down her spine. She wished it was her friend but unfortunately she didn't even have a friend to prank her for the very start.

She switched off her phone and continued walking towards her school. She was lucky that students in her school didn't bully her. Thanks to her lastname because no one in their right mind would ever want to mess up with the Willsons.

THIRD PERSON POV

I watched her as she visibly trembled, looked here and there to find the sender of those messages that she kept receiving.

I am loving this. It's so fun to scare her, damn the fear in her eyes makes her look more sexier than she already is. Her fear alone turned me on.

Fuck. I can't wait to get her under me, the way I'm gonna imprint my name on every inch of her petite little body. Damn it, i am already hard because of you little vixen. You will be making up for it very soon my darling.

I let her fade away from my eyes for the time being giving her the freedom to live her life on her own terms for the last time because soon she wouldn't be even blinking without my permission.

"To the company driver" i wore my sun glasses and left for my daily work routine.

AUGUST'S POV

"Miss It's time to close the library, you are requested to leave please" i looked at the librarian and then at the wall clock, fuck it's already 8:30. I am suppose to be home by 8 pm max. I am so fucking dead tonight.

I hurriedly packed my bags and rushed out from there. Once out i started to shiver when the cool breeze hit me hard.

I called myself a cab online and to my luck it was already there. I was too tired already and all i wanted was to directly jump onto my bed, i just hope Melany spares me for tonight. That fucking old witch... once i become completely independent i am gonna get myself out of her clutched and if god is with me then i am going to fuck her life up. I just wanna see her rot in hell.

I kept my book in bag and was trying to get my wallet when my hand felt something strange yet familiar. 

It was the lighter that I found under my bed the morning after

It was the lighter that I found under my bed the morning after. The lighter looked really expensive, it was actually gold plated and antique too, as if it was being passed from generation to generation. Weird. I kept it back in the bag and took my wallet out. 

I saw the driver taking a different route. I looked confused. Oh god, did I select a wrong drop off address again. 

"Excuse me sir, sorry i think I selected a wrong drop off location, could you please drop me off at another location, I would give additional money too. we just need to take u turn from here an-" before i could say anything, he took a swift left making my whole body roll towards the right side of the car.

"What the hell, stop the car right now" i screamed and took out my phone to call the cops but unfortunately he noticed and suddenly stopped the car, my head hit the back of his seat and my phone fell off my hands.

I didn't even get the time to recover when he drove it again with full speed making me loose my balance yet again, my head hit the window hard and the pain made me feel lightheaded.

I fell on the seat and then i could feel the car stopping somewhere. I tried moving my body but couldn't get the time to do so as i felt strong hands dragging me out. I struggled with the remaining energy of mine.

My whole body was being dragged roughly on some rough ground before being thrown on the same.

I watched with my blurry vision, the dark brown shoes, my hands went towards my shoes and i grabbed the pocket knife that i always carry with me.

The man knelt down in front of me, i couldn't see his face clearly, once i saw his hand coming towards me, i clutched the knife and swung it with all the might.

The man groaned and cursed, i tried to attack him again but this time he caught my hand, the grip was too painful, my cheek hurt, his slap made my head throb in excruciating pain.

"Wrong move doll" these were the last words that i heard before losing myself to unconsciousness.

Did you guyz liked this chapter? Let me know in the comment section ❤️❤️
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️