XI

———-CHRISTMAS DAY————
FANTASY'S POV
(Reminder Their in Louisiana & it doesn't snow here, sometimes it still be hot in winter too😒😂)

———-CHRISTMAS DAY————FANTASY'S POV(Reminder Their in Louisiana & it doesn't snow here, sometimes it still be hot in winter too😒😂)

"ITS CHRISTMASSSSSS" I yelled waking up. I looked around but DD was nowhere to be found. I checked my phone and there were no messages or missed calls either.

I was getting kind of sad because today was our first Christmas together BUTT...it was also my birthday.

I brushed it off and  thought maybe she went to get presents and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I looked on the mirror and there was a piece of paper tapped to it.

"Dear princess, me and my elves have captured your prince you must rescue him, PREPARE FOR WARRR we will return at 5:00pm for battle...or just send $300 for his return, Love Bigdaddymeer."

WHATTT?! They're so cute sometimes. I laughed and finished brushing my teeth then headed to the living room.

On the couch there was Dream "tied up". I untied her and laughed "Princess The evil ice queen captured me and the prince. she also brainwashed my darling wife to join her and the pinks, Ive managed to escape but they needs help, I cannot do it alone. Will you help me" She pleaded

"You guys are cringy...but sure I'll help" I laughed

"ok good now go eat..." she said seriously

"yea yea, you want something" I asked

"sure" she responded

Me and dream ate then i went to go get dressed, when i looked in my closet there was only one outfit with a note on it. "Hello my love, I picked this out for you, style as you please i know I'm not a fashion designer, love DD"

Cute but where are my clothes

———MY FIT———

After I got dressed me and Dream headed to the store to get presents

After I got dressed me and Dream headed to the store to get presents. I got DD some new clippers and shoes along with more clothes and I'll just add some cash in there.