🌟Chapter 3 :- ( Legend of Susanoo )🌟

According to Japanese legend there was a eight headed serpant / dragon
Yamata-No-Orochi who terrirozed local tribe and devoured an entire village.

Until a local village cheif  made a deal with the eight headed serpant / dragon that every day he would offer a human sacrifice so Yamata-No-Orochi won't cause destruction and kill others

Until a local village cheif  made a deal with the eight headed serpant / dragon that every day he would offer a human sacrifice so Yamata-No-Orochi won't cause destruction and kill others .

Village cheif had eight daughter's , he offered all seven daughter's to the beast until the last one was left

Every day a each young girl would be chosen as a sacrifice for the beast until one day storm god Susanoo came to their help.

Couple would probably die If they lost their only daughter.

Susanoo said that he would slay the beast and free everyone from his terror.

One night Susanoo went under the disguise of  beautiful girl and offered Yamata-No-Orochi barrels of Sake ( alcohol made from rice ).

" - Please have it before you eat me "
Susanoo said and while Yamata was engrossed finishing the Sake Susanoo took the advantage.

Susanoo took off his disguise and looked In his red eyes.

" Yamata-No-Orochi !!! I am Storm God Susanoo and I am here to stop you from taking innocent lives , I will no longer let you terriroze humans ! " Susanoo drew out his powerful sword Kusanagi.

" I won't let you ! " Yamata-No-Orochi breath fire at Susanoo but he managed get out of its range.

Dragon put a fierce fight against the storm god attacking him with all eight heads.

Susanoo threw himself at the monster and at right moment brandishing his sword Susanoo chopped off all eight heads and tails of Yamata-No-Orochi.

Susanno split Yamata's soul with Kusanagi Into two parts and made sure that no one would ever resurrect the evil being.

After fulfilling his Job Susanoo gave the sword of God's Kusanagi to the emperor of Japan and told him to protect it at all cost.

Kusunagi was kept as a symbol of Imperial rule passes from generations to generations , from one emperor to another.

Ever since Kusanagi became symbol of peace , power and valour which represents that no matter how big the problem is If you face it with all your strength you can always win.

The end.....

🌟Kazuma's Pov 🌟

" Wait ! Ken-san ! you didn't tell about who our true enemy was " I said.

" There are only few people know that Yamata-No-Orochi had a son , his name is Misono-No-Orochi , when he found out his father was killed by Susanoo he swore to be downfall of all gods and avenge his father's death ,
Misono-No-Orochi is still alive In his human form and he is leader of Orochi-clan , a group of powerful warriors who use their power for wrongful purpose " Ken said.