Warmness of the wind

We went downstairs to have breakfast after showering. All members of his family were already in the dining having breakfast.
Ohh....you're here....
Come sit here....I've made all your favorite dishes today....n'sky..
Thank you, mom..
Ohh....now that you have your son in law you already forgot about your own son.
Everyone smiled hearing p'pai's words.
P'Skyyy look sooo cute today....right phan??
Plerng asked to phan (p'pai younger sister) to tease p'pai..
Yeah,P'plerng...P'sky look so cute today that I feels like making him my own lover...
What??? You guys playing with me...huh
Sky is mine.....all his cuteness is for me....whoever wants to look at sky should try me first...
P'pai....they are just teasing you. Why are you so jealous???
I'm not jealous, mom. I was just telling the facts...
Sky is mine only...and he is soo cuteee and I love him soooo much....
P'pai, stop it...
What?? I need to show off my wife...
Sky was so shyly smiling...
And then I grabbed p'pais hands under the table, so p'pai looked at me...so i said p'pai to stop it..
Then p'pai smiled, looking at Sky's shy face and said... whose boyfriend are you??? So cute...
P'pai.....
Feed me, Sky...
What...noo...don't you have hands??
They all smiled at the big baby p'pai...
And everyone continued eating.

After the breakfast, I was helping mom in the kitchen. Then p'pai came and grabbed my hands asking me to go with him.
P'pai, I'm helping mom.
It's okay, n'sky. You can go with him...there are not many things to do...and the maids will do the rest.
Come onnn, babe...come with me.
Fine...
P'pai smiled and took me to our room. Then he asked me to close my eyes. Then p'pai took two custom made neckpieces from his cupboard and then asked me to open my eyes. The neckpieces where so beautiful.
P'pai, you made these couple necklace for us.
Umm..do you like it, babe ??
Yeah..
Let me put it on for you.
Umm..sky smiled wholeheartedly.
P'pai put the necklace on for sky.
Now put it on for me, babe.
Umm..sky put it on for p'pai.
They smiled looking at each other's necklaces which says p'pai's on Sky's neckpiece and Sky's on p'pai's neckpiece.
I love you, sky..
I love you too, p'pai.
Then they hugged each other.
They stayed hugging each other for a while like that.
Sky, let's go back to your dorm tomorrow.
Why??
It is close to your university and I can take care of you all alone there.
But I want to stay and get to know your family more.
We can come again after a few days.
Fine, let's go back tomorrow.
I love youuuu, sky.
Umm..
Now let's go down. And I'll read a book for you.
Umm...let's go.
Then we went to the living room and i sat on the sofa. And p'pai went to get the book.Then p'pai came back and lied on my lap.
P'pai, why are you lying on my lap?
What?? I'm going to read this book for you.
You can lie on the sofa while reading.
But the sofa is not as soft as your lap, sky.
Sky smiled in embarrassment.
Then, p'pai read the book for me
While p'pai read the book, I was gently stroking his hair. I know that P'pai likes it when I stroke his hair. So I kept on doing it. The day was perfect. I was really happy seeing p'pai lying on my lap and reading the book for me. His family is also so nice to me. And his mom loves me like her own son. I want the warmness I'm feeling now to stay like this forever.