Clear sky after the hurricane

A very clear sky....sunlight through the glass falls on my face...I slowly opened my eyes and saw p'pai who is sleeping next to me. His sleeping face was so cute that I couldn't help but kiss.....i feel so happy being next to him. I wanted to see his cute face everyday when i wake up. I feels like I want to keep looking at him like this forever......
Sky kept looking at p'pai with a smile on his face.
....Suddenly he woke up and caught me staring at him......Ohh....p'pai...you're awake..
Umm....you were staring at me???? Huh..(p'pai teased sky)
What..no...I just woke up...
P'pai smiled looking at Sky's shy face..
Umm....then give me my morning kiss babe..
Hmm..
Mwaahhh 💋
What.. that's it ??? I want more.. sky...
That's enough.....you haven't even brushed your teeth..
Skyyyyy......
Sky was getting up from the bed. Suddenly p'pai grabbed Sky's hands and pulled him to the bed..
Sky, you know what I don't care about brushing the teeth or anything else...I only care about you sky...
Their faces were so close...p'pai kissed Sky's soft lips...the kiss was getting deep..but sky softly pushed p'pai and pulled away from the kiss...
P'pai, your family might hear us..
I don't care babe.
Then p'pai was continuing the kiss..
Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Sky suddenly pulled away from the kiss.
P'pai, mom's calling you guys for breakfast..
It was plerng (prapai's younger brother).
Tell her we'll be there after sometime.
Ok
Babe, come on....let's continue...
What....no....let's go to have breakfast...I'm hungry
Sky, you can have me instead.
P'pai... Stop it...come let's go...

Then sky went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and p'pai followed him.
P'pai was still pouting for stopping the kiss in between. After they are done brushing, sky was going to take a shower.
P'pai, you can go and eat first I'll come down after taking a shower.
Then let me take a shower with you...
Noo....
Please babe....sky please
Skyyyy.....skyyyyy.....please....
In the end, sky couldn't handle the cuteness of the pouting baby and agreed to take a shower together.
Fine, join me p'pai....but no other activities....only showering...ok
Ok, my love....but can I kiss you...and hug you in the shower..
Noo....
Then only hugging...
P'paiiii.....
Skyyyy...so cute.....
💋 💋
P'paiiii..