25 : Treat

AFTER A MONTH

It's been a month since the truth got revealed about hannuelXsoobin . As jin and iseul has gone on the honeymoon . Today they are also coming back . In this one month it will be a lie if I say taehyung didn't annoy you . He call yn 50 times in his cabin in a day .

But still yn didn't accept him . She is not sure about her feelings . As she had never been in love type of things . The both Suga and yn are not same but in the matter of love they both are same .

It's been 5 months since yn is working in kim corporation as taehyung's secretary . Now only 1 month is left then they both will part thier way . But little did they both know that the destiny has already planned something else for them .

Isuel is 3 months  preganant whereas hannuel is 2 . The kim family decided that they will not delay the wedding of hannuel and soobin as soobin is a orphanage .

CURRENTLY AT KIM CORPORATION

AT TAEHYUNG'S CABIN

Y/n : mr kim are you ready for the meeting .

Taehyung : yess

Taehyung stand up from his chair and walk towards yn who is standing straight . He walk towards her and stood infront of her .

Taehyung : I am always ready miss yn but there is someone who is not ready for anything .

He said looking at her

Y/n : not ready anything means I didn't get it .

Taehyung : aww you are so cute and innocent .

He said while chuckling and flicked her forehead with his fingers and walk out of the cabin leaving a confuse yn behind .

Y/n : cute and innocent .

She said while cupping her face with left hands . Suddenly she got  goosebumps when she feel hot breaths on her neck .

Taehyung : we have not a whole day miss yn . ( Deep/whisper voice )

She breath out and turned around to see him . Who is smirking at her watching his effects on her . She nodded and they both walk out of the cabin .

AT THE MEETING HALL

The door of the meeting hall opened and taehyung and yn come inside .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung face was so cold whereas yn is having a small smile .

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.