Chapter one: Nightmare

"Sara,i love you...."

"Liam....Liam is that you ??" (Silence) "Liam,where are you??"

"Im here..turn around."

I turn around nothing,"this is not funny,Liam!"

I feel like crying, why is he toying with me.

"But I'm not toying with you Sara,I'm right here." I feel a cold hand, fall on my shoulder,i turn around and screamed. It was Liam but,he was all bloody and half his face was missing skin,his nose was half gone,his arm was bent in a abnormal way,and his head ,was swinging from his neck.

He looks at me and then lowers his mouth down,to my ear and whispers,"I'll love you sara,and i never leave you.I promise."

-----------------------------------

"Hey,Sawa,time to wakey uppy.

I opened one of my eyes and saw my baby sister,Katy,standing in front of me,holding a stuffed wolf,in her arms, her hair was sticking up everywhere making her look like a caveman,it was adorable. I reached out to her and pulled her in-to a big hug,she shrieked in glee.

"Sawa,wakey.!" She said,once i had let her go.

"Yep,i'm up,,what time is it."

Katy smiled and, stuck up 6 fingers,saying"this time."

6 o'clock, i must of slept through my alarm,but that doesn't explain why Katy doing up so early,she normally doesn't wake up in-till 10 am,i looked at her,she was looking at the picture of Liam.

I felt my heart squeeze in pain,"Katy,why are you up so early?"

Katy looked at me,and pointed to the picture of Liam, " He told me to,come and wakey you uppy."

WHAT!!!!! My heart froze, i must of heard her wrong,i looked at her,"Katy,what did you say."

Katy looked at me a happy expression on her face," He towd me to wakey you uppy cush you were going to be wate."

No,No,No,"Katy, thats not possible Liam, is gone." I look at her, her happy expression was gone,replaced by a confused one.

"But..he said.."

I caught her off,"No,Katy...his gon...you know what never mind, go get something to eat, i'll go down when I'm done changing,okay."

A smile instantly reappeared,"Okay!!" She said and ran out of my room.

I lay back down on my bed,first the dream,now this.

The dream, i dreamed about him again tonight,the same dream i have every-night,it doesn't scare me anymore,it just makes me happy, i get to see him.

I grabbed the picture of him and stared at him,his smiling in the picture,i miss him so much. I hug the picture and put it back.

I get up and grab a pair of jeans a shirt and my tennis shoes from my closet and start to change.

Once I'm done, i go to the restroom to start my make-up, i was half-way done with my eye-liner,when a face appeared in the mirror.

I let out a hell of a scream.

------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote