♛ THE SCROLL

Welcome to our profile!

With the concept of reading lists, the goal is to find the best of stories and arrange them genre-wise so they are easy to find while also supporting the writers as adding the books to reading lists on Wattpad helps increase their reachability.

In this chapter, you will find the guidelines for submitting your stories for our reading list consideration. In the next chapter, you will find the details of the reading lists.

Remember: Vote for the books you enjoy, comment on them and add them to your public reading lists to show your appreciation towards the writer.

To be eligible to submit and win, your story/stories must uphold the following:

1. You must not submit more than one book in one genre in the same month.

2. Rights: You must own all the rights to your story. Submitting a story on behalf of anyone else or a plagiarised story is prohibited.

3. Language: Your story must be written in English only.

4. Content:
- We are accepting both ongoing and completed works.
- Submission of a story that is part of a series is allowed only if the book is part 1 of the said series. No sequels are allowed.
-You can submit spin-offs if they can be read as standalone stories.

(A spin-off is a story between two side characters from the main story.
A sequel is a story that continues between the main characters of the main story.)

5. Co-authoring: We are accepting co-written stories.

6. Word count:
- Accepted word count for novels/novellas: Minimum 15,000 words or 20 chapters
- Accepted chapters for poetry books: Minimum 10 chapters. There is no upper or lower limit for the word count.
- Accepted word count for short stories: Maximum 10,000 words. There is no lower limit for word count.

7. Wattpad: Your story must adhere to Wattpad's safety guidelines, rules, regulations, and policies.

8. You can only submit your own stories.

9. Submitting the form does not indicate that we will be adding your book to our list. Upon selection, you will receive a notification from the team about it.

Remember: Pay attention to your grammar, book cover, spelling and blurb to increase the chances of your book getting picked for the lists.

☆☆☆ - • - ☆☆☆

~ The Ageless Athenaeum