2. Spirit of forest

A brief silence surrounded after the kid's question was asked about spirit.

There was no comments about it, which made the boy feels anxious. Could it be that, he don't want to say anything? Or he isn't the spirit?

Is it that so?? ..

His teary-eyed and gloomy expression was showing on his face. Internally his heart was warming up with pain while thinking about his poor sister who is lying Lifelessly on bed with no food and water.

That person was stunned and frozen for a minute. He looks at the boy with his stoic expression.

Then replied, "Yes"!

Immediately, that boys face lit up, he looked at the man with hope.
And said, "oh kind spirit, can you please help me?"

There was no reply again that spirit looked coldly at the boy and got up, his mind was on something else he could remember something which made his expression even more dark and cold.

The little boy was scared a bit by that icy cold expression.

But.....

Then, he again asked, oh kind spirit please can you help me?

The man didn't replied but this time he stands up while turning his back towards the boy moving his legs further.

Seeing this the boy got tensed, he immediately moved towards the man for a catch up. He shouted back then, heyy! Please dont leave.

But the spirit was walking even more faster.

By that time broad sunlight had been shinning hard spreading its bright luminous rays to earth.

The little boy was following the man but suddenly he loses the track.

The man's figure was disappeared from his eyes making him broke down and cry hard.

As a brother if I can't save my sister then is it even necessary to live alive. What condition is my sister is facing now?

Her lifeless body, weak hands, hot temperature all this things are flashing on his eyes.

Gu xiang! He shouted and cried hard, with his broken heart.

Despite of his age, look he is different he looks different he had been gone through many toughness in his childhood that he is mature and responsible by now.

Sometimes situations are so hard that they make you stiff and cold.
But this boy have still a little hope within his heart, isn't it Interesting?

The boy was crying and crying looking here and there madly to find the spirit of forest but he couldn't.

Suddenly stopped, he wept his tears and stopped crying. He blinks many times and courage up encouraging himself by saying, “No I can't accept defeat easily, I will find that spirit I will search the whole forest, I will do anything for my gu xiang. Even if I have to die I will accept it but I will make sure to cure my gu xiang.

Then he started to search for spirit wandering around the whole forest with a hope of meeting again.

By then, not a far but someone in white robes was watching the boy who was being all busy in search, hidding behind the tree.
A smile appears typically a grin, he looked at the boy and said to himself, “mm... This little thing can make you again alive. I know my choices are best. I can't see you in trouble and pain anymore. It was all I had seen you alone and loneliest one I can't stand your Aloofness. Now it's the time to change something.