Preview

Thursday
It was a daily routine by now. Wake up by 7 and leave the dorm by 7:50. Walk to class slowly, and by 8, he would be passing the masked guy. Was it weird? Probably, but Johnny didn't care. He nicknamed the masked guy Ghost mostly because everytime he tried to look for him after his class had ended he could never find him and sure Johnny could just go up to him and ask for his name or number but that to him would be weird.

Today was no different. Johnny woke up 7 did his things, and by 8, he was walking past Ghost or maybe not. He looked around discreetly, but he didn't see the guy anywhere.

'Great. Morning ruined.'
He thought, but he kept walking, feeling bummed out.
.......

By the time Johnny had gotten out of class, it would be 11am. He didn't get to see Ghost at all if it wasn't in the morning. He felt stupid for letting such a small and unimportant thing get to him. It was just a stupid crush. (if it counted as a crush) He didn't even know what the guy's face looked like.

Johnny let out a frustrated sigh. He walked back to his dorm, not having any more classes for the day. That was a nice part of the day, at least.

By 2pm, Johnny got out of dorm to grab food. He usually went at 3, but he also needed to buy some more art supplies for his project.

He walked slowly. Not in any hurry at all. He kicked a rock, looking down as he walked. He should have known better than to not pay attention to his surroundings. He kicked the rock once again, and it hit someone else's shoe. Johnny looked up with an apologetic smile.

"My bad.."
His ears turn red. His eyes locked with the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen. He was surprised to hear his voice. The accent made him weak to the knees

"Watch where you're kicking that thing,"

GHOST

Simon looked down at the rock. He was already annoyed since he woke up late and almost missed class. And he was annoyed that he still hasn't had the chance to eat anything. His voice had come out harsher than he wanted it to. His eyes locked with, from what he could tell a scottish person. He didn't say anything to him, but he walked away. He didn't know the kids name, but Simon could already tell he was annoying. The mohawk seriously didn't help with it.

As soon as Simon got back to his dorm. He closed the door, taking the mask off his face and putting it on the counter. He was tired and hungry, and he still had another at class at 6. He decided to take a nap first.
...
Ring ring ring

4:30. Simon turned off the alarm he had put. He let out a soft groan, putting on his hoodie and some jeans. He grabbed his keys and wallet and mask before heading back out his dorm.

He walked rather quickly. He hated talking to people, and he hated even being there, but it's not like he had much choice. It felt like he had walked the same route hundreds of times, and he probably had.

He paused and took a double take. It took Simon a second to even process what he was looking at. He might regret it later, but he was curious. He walked up to the same scottish guy who had kicked the rock to his feet.

"Soap?" Simon said. He picked up the bars of soap that had fallen out of the guys bag.