Chapter 30.1 Sweet Memories

Hey everyone, how are you all, see I came to give you your update as promised. So you all also keep your promises to vote and comment on the chapters.

Next this chapter is going to be split in two parts, the other of which will be posted tomorrow if you all shows support.

Vote target is 50 for this chapter I know you can do it. This is not much considering the number of readers on the each chapter.

Someone has truly said, the richest person in the cemetery is the one who left the most happy memories. Life throws both good and bad balls at us, the ones we manages to catch becomes memories to cherish and the ones we could not becomes memories filled with grief and regrets. So, whenever you get the chance catch the throws, convert the sad moments into happy memories to cherish them forever. As most things are forgotten over time. Even the war itself, the life-and-death struggle people went through is now like something from the distant past. We’re so caught up in our everyday lives that events of the past are no longer in orbit around our minds. There are just too many things we have to think about everyday, too many new things we have to learn. But still, no matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away. They remain with us forever, like a touchstone.

Believe me when I tell you this. It will just take a little time and you will one day find that all your loves have merged together. You will be surprised because you will find yourself laughing or smiling over a memory of your loved ones and that’s when you will know that your tears will soon subside. They would encourage you to be feel love again and to be happy when you are reminded of them. You’ll get there, and you’ll see it will be sweet and beautiful with a few sentimental tears now and again for all the loved ones you have had.

Anay was also trying to make the memories for and with Anvika which will accomapny her throughout her life acting as a soothing balm in her hard days and nostalgic moments in her calm days.

Today was one such day, Anay had just finished his class and now was heading towards library where he knew she would be sitting there waiting for him in pretense of reading a book. He reached there and made his way through the aisles
to go to the sitting area near window.
She was reading the book with full concentration in blush pink cotton dress with her hairs tied in a messy top bun giving the view of fair and soft swan like neck to his eyes. He gulped his saliva seeing her and shook his head to fade away those indecent thoughts. He walked to her from behind and kissed her cheek very softly startling her.
She looked at him alarmed but relaxed when she saw that it was him.
He chuckled seeing her frightened like a deer and proceeded to take her water bottle which was placed on the table.
"Why are you laughing at me?" Anvika asked sulking at him. He always do this, first he will kiss her cheeks, forehead without any warning and then will chuckle at her stunned face which becomes red from blushing.

Anay unscrewed the cap of bottle and drunk the water by touching his lips on its mouth. Anvika gaped at him and blurted, "Hey, it was my bottle.... I mean i used it. You cannot drink from this... " she fumbled with the words.

"So what, when you are mine whatever yours is also mine including this." he said smirking gesturing towards her bottle's mouth.

Anvika's eyes widened wider than the saucer and cheeks blushed redder than the tomatoes at his blatant flirting. She did not knew he can flirt to this level.

Again he chuckled and Anvika picked her thick book and starting hitting his arm with it.

When he laughed even more, she banged the book on the table and turned away from him looking outside where the flowers of gulmohar were falling and carrying away by the wind.