chapter three

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 3 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which the internet freaks
out when jude and elena are
seen together at the paris
fashion show.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(don't be dry readers please i love feedback and funny comments cuz they give me a reason to continue writing xx)

(and if u don't start commenting then i'll js start threatening u all to. my previous readers know my threats are true so DONT play with me🥰)

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

@ELENAHAMILTON ADDED
TO THEIR STORY!

elenahamilton 1h

oliviarodrigo: replied to your story: girl are u wearing a shirt & shorts under that blazer or

story: girl are u wearing a shirt
& shorts under that blazer or..

ofc i am😭😭
the shorts and bralet are both
glittery they're js rlly small lol

OKAY THANK GOD

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

      . ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

"FUCK OFF," EMILY SCREECHED, staring down at her phone whilst letting out a loud gasp. elena instantly jumped up from where she sat opposite, snapping her head towards her best friend in shock.

"what?" she asked curiously, and frowned harder when emily looked up at her with a smile.

"looks like lover boy is going to be here too," emily smirked, turning her phone around to show elena the instagram story she had just opened.

lover boy was the nickname that emily, olivia and lottie had gave to jude bellingham after elena had gone into a drunken rant two days ago about how sexy he was. it was safe to say that they all bullied her for it. but elena didn't care. if she was going to get bullied for finding jude gorgeous then so be it. practically the whole of the female population on tiktok agreed with her on this one so it was a true win in her eyes.

"babes how many times have i told you that i don't want to be a WAG?" elena said pointedly, pulling a mirror from out her bag to adjust her lipstick once she realised that they were nearly there.