Chapter 7

The sound of beeping was heard throughout the small hospital room Hizashi was sat in the corner of the room on a couch next to Madoka a book was resting in her lap Hizashi turned away from her and looked over at his raven haired friend the oxygen mask cover his face as he slept Yamada could not imagine what his friend must be going through. Yamada sighed as he walked away from his friend and opened up the door but before he walked out he heard a voice.

"Mic where are you going?"

Hizashi turned around and saw little Eri.

"I'm just running to the bathroom," he said.

Eri nodded her head and curled back up on the chair. He walked out into the hallway and closed the door quietly.

What the hell Emi he thought as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. What happened to you to make you stab Aizawa?

Mic walked down the hallway and pressed a button on the elevator to go down. He just couldn't put a finger on what happened to Emi to make her hate Aizawa so much. The elevator opened up to reveal a nurse Mic got out of the way quickly before getting in himself. Sighing as the elevator went down.

Several days later.

Aizawa felt his eyelids slowly open the bright light blinding him. He groaned in pain and rubbed his head as he sat up.

"You're up" said a familiar voice.

Aizawa turned to see Mic sitting in a chair reading a book that seemed to be an English book.

"What happened?" asked Aizawa.

"Fukukado stabbed you. It was a pretty nasty stab they had to keep you induced" said Mic, looking up from his book to look at Aizawa.

"Emi, did they find her?" asked Aizawa.

"They found her alright. Still don't know what to do with her though she is a spitting ball of fire in fact they have to keep a mouth gag on her last time I checked"

Aizawa's eyes widened "shit is she okay?" he asked.

"Oh she is fine"

Aizawa nodded his head before looking out of the window.

"Where is Eri?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"She is with Madoka," said Mic.

"And my students?"

"They are doing fine I have been taking over there class"

Aizawa nodded his head. He trusted Mic enough to handle his class well and uphold AIzawa's expectations.

"Do you think I can see Emi?" he suddenly asked