I have your crime on my phone. (Sneaking in the dark)

Copyright © 2012 Kamilla

All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------

I know it's not 'Sneaking in the dark', but since I haven't got my documents fixed will this be okay, please? I'm really trying to fix the documents, but I've no idea how to do so. Would it be stupid if I made this a part of 'Sneaking in the dark?' I kind of want to do it. It's the same Michael in it, just younger and different. Sooooooo.... this will be a little sneak peak on Michael life and maybe ( just maybe) you'll understand a little about the story. AND, if you haven't noticed Cameron's p.o.v is also on my profile page. Everything is spread around a little, but I actually have it puzzled together in one document. I'm trying to write a book, so please don't copy any of this. This part is a part of 'Sneaking in the dark', and that means it's under the copyright statement. Hope you read it! :-)

---------------------------------------------------

I have your crime on my phone.

The sickening crunch sound made me flinch. I could already feel a bile rise in my throat, blocking my airway and making me sick into the bone. Tears formed in the pit of my eyes, threatening to spill out at any time. I blinked furiously, my tears would give me nothing. If I was lucky, they would just laugh their scornful laughter like any other time by the sight of my tears.

The beating continued, harsh punches and kicks hit the person lying on the cold pavement. He didn’t scream, just took it as if this was some sort of honour for him. I didn’t understand, neither did I want to understand why he took all this beating with a simple shrug. Jonah’s tall frame hovered over him, watching the person covered in blood with narrowed eyes, as if he was trying to focus enough to see the pain he had inflicted.

My mouth opened but nothing came out. I wanted to tell him that we should go. Why couldn’t we just leave this horrid place? A sudden breeze flew past us, the cold September air hit my bare legs and I shivered while holding stronger around myself. The person on the ground grunted, his arms tried to lift himself up but he fell back again like a useless rag doll. I felt bad for him, my heart cried painfully and all I wanted was to push Jonah away and help the person on the ground home. Some of Jonah’s friends stood a few metres away, talking nonchalant about nothing. I stared daggers at them, feeling my anger grow inside me and a need to hit one of them. My stomach felt sick, spinning round and round, and it didn’t help to look at Jonah either. He disgust me; everything about him makes me sick to my gut. How he runs this pathetic gang, always trying to be the big bad wolf, when he is in fact just a loser with nothing but a big ego.

Their voices were talking closer to me now while they smoked and talked to some of the other girls standing close to the forest, not wanting to see all of this. Even though they say it’s disgusting what Jonah does, I know that every single one of them enjoy this, the thrill they are getting by being with these bad boys. I didn’t have a choice; it didn’t matter if I tried to go to the other girls, because Jonah always forces me to look at when he’s beating someone. All my focus remained on Jonah’s best friend Michael, lying in a blood pond on the ground. My anger didn’t fade when Jonah smiled and helped Michael up from the ground, his face already swollen up like a blue balloon. I clenched my hands into tight fists, I would explode at any time if I didn't leave this place and the people here.

“Hope you didn’t miss the meaning behind all of this,” Jonah laughed loudly and smacked Michael on the back with a loud thud. Michael coughed involuntary a few times, before nodding with his head hanging low. As if he was just an ashamed dog with its tail behind its legs.