DragonShy

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Today was a good day in Ponyville, as Brave Heart was flying over the city in an extremely happy mood.

Brave Heart: YAHOO!

Brave Heart was flying fast over the city when any pony that saw him waved at him with a smile and he waved back. He then landed on top of his house sitting on the roof looking up at the sky.

Brave Heart: *relaxed sigh* Blue sky, white clouds, sun shining, what a day. That's what I always love to see in the world. The only thing that can ruin this vision is problems.

Spike: Hey Brave Heart!

Brave Heart looked down from the roof to see Spike on the ground waving at him to get his attention.

Brave Heart: Hey, Spike. And there?

Spike: Haven't you noticed the sky? It's covered in smoke.

Brave Heart looked up with a confused look as the sky seemed clear to him.

Brave Heart: I don't see smoke. It seems clear to me.

Spike: Behind you.

Brave Heart then turned and looked up to see a stream of dark smoke covering the sky and he was surprised.

Brave Heart had seen it once before, but he prayed it wasn't what he thought it was.

Then small black flakes began to fall on Ponyville, as if they were snowflakes.

Brave Heart: Bad morning.

Spike then picks up one of the flakes that fell to the ground.

Spike: What is this?

Brave Heart: That's soot Spike. I've seen this once. -he then looks at the sky seeing several flakes of soot falling and the smoke slowly increasing.- There is a dragon in these mountains, and apparently he must be sleeping. We need to do something to get this dragon out of there and quickly.

Spike: Twilight said that all the Elements of Harmony need to meet at the library for an important meeting and since you are the Element of Heroism, you are necessary.

Brave Heart: Alright then. I am arriving.

Brave Heart then flew to the Golden Oak Library to find the rest of the Mane 7 there.

Once everyone was in the Library, Twilight explained that the smoke in the sky is not from a fire, but from a dragon.

Applejack: By the prophet pony's beard, what's a full-grown dragon doing in Equestria?

Twilight Sparkle: Asleep.

Mane 5: Huh?

Twilight Sparkle: According to Princess Celestia, he's taking a nap. His snoring is what is causing all this smoke.

Pinkie Pie: He really should see a doctor. That doesn't seem healthy at all.

Rarity: Well, at least he's not snorting fire. What should we do about it?

Rainbow Dash: I'll tell you what we can do. Kick him in the ass. Take this! And that. And this one!

Rainbow Dash then tried to attack the wooden bust of a horse, but Twilight used her magic to move it out of the way, which made Rainbow Dash attack the bookshelf.

Brave Heart: Dash, are you crazy? That's the most clueless thing I've ever heard. If you just run over there and attack him, he'll make pony barbecues out of all of you!