Part 2

A/N-Well, I'm supposed to be doing my computer project, but I'm using my time to add a new part of my woes.

Please comment.

Part 2

"Lily, come here." Dana called across the parking lot.

Urgh. Lily swallowed and clutched her arm. A fresh bruise was throbbing, but hey, that's what happens with siblings.

"Yes?"

Dana opened a granola bar. "Lily, we're still friends...right?"

Lily absently nodded. "Yeah. So what did you need?"

Dana cleared her throat. "Veronica says you're not friends. She says every time you say 'I don't want to talk about it' you don't understand you're not friends."

I never said that. A headache began pulsating through Lily's head.

"Veronica also says you're a copy cat and gross."

Okay, that seriously crossed the line.

"I don't mean to copy her, but think of it this way, copying is the most sincere form of flattery."

"Okay, but she thinks you're denying not being friends."

"Alright." Lily smiled fakely. "It's fine."

"Cool." Dana went to go throw out of her granola wrapper.

The only thing being denied here is Veronica, who doesn't believe we used to be friends. I don't approve the way she's telling me. She's not worth the time.

Closure from this-it felt good-like cool ice on a hot summer day. The bruise was going down as Lily let Veronica and her indecisive friendships and bullying become a flashing light, trying to distract her from the prize.

A/N-Bad ending, but oh well. Please comment.