🎭♥️🫶🏼early Wolfstar

4th year started just a few weeks ago and Sirius is already slipping into James's bed almost every night.
Do they think Remus wouldn't notice?
Every other morning he finds Sirius's bed empty and him sleeping alongside James in apparently their bed.
Remus lays awake on those nights desperately wanting to know what they are talking about but they cast a spell so Remus can't hear a word they are saying.
He feels so left out... are they planning a prank without him? Are they talking bad about him?
He started to smoke and to drink over the summer in St Edmunds child home with the older boys. Maybe they are talking about that, about him.
He barely sees Sirius anymore. He is always with James.
Bevor the summer holidays they spent so much time together. Just the two of them. But now it's always James. In the library, the common room everywhere he goes James goes with him.
"Am I jealous?!" Remus thinks to himself. "Nah! They were friends first."

Meanwhile in James's bed:
"He looked at me full 5 seconds!" Sirius squeaks.
"Before he rolled his eyes because you where playing Jenga with the library books." James answers while he flicking though his new edition of Seeker Weekly.
"Are you even listening to me James?"
"Yes I am Pads. You are madly in love with Moony and imagining things into normal daily situations since end of last term. Thank Merlin that you two haven't spent the summer together! Who knows what Remus would have done. Maybe just smile and you would think it's because of you. I love you from the bottom of my heart. I really do! But your going mad Padfoot and I am really missing my sleep!" James whines.
"I am not going mad, Prongs! He even shared his chocolate with me today! He never shares his chocolate!" Sirius grinns.
"Sirius. You literally begged him to give you a piece... Thank you very much for letting me know, that you are in love with our best friend and I truly support you. But I want to sleeeep so pleeeheease will you go to your bed? Moony will not suddenly realise that he is madly in love with you as well and knock on the bed to confess his love." James begs Sirius.
"Fine. I'll go." Sirius sulks.
"Don't sulk, idiot." James laughs.
"I'm not sulking!" Sirius denies.
"You are. And now go to sleep. Will you? Please!"

Sirius crawls out of James bed and stumbles over a pile of books Remus must have lend out from the library.
"Are you okay?" Remus asks worried.
"Yes, I am okay. I just stumbled over your books. Sorry for waking you up Moons." Sirius replies and immediately bit his lip "Why? Why do you have to call him Moons. You never do. You never did! Except when you think about him you idiot!" Sirius thought to himself.
"You didn't wake me up. I couldn't sleep anyway." Remus replies ignoring the Moons incident.
"COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE A BED AND CAST A FUCKING SPELL OVER YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CONVERSATION AT 2 O'CLOCK IN THE NIGHT?! I WANT TO SLEEP GUYS!" James screamed at them.
"Alright Prongs! Calm down... good night!" Sirius hisses back.
"Do you mind?" Sirius asks pointing on the food end of Remus's bed.
Remus shakes his head.
"What's keeping you awake Moony?"
He couldn't possibly tell Sirius that he is jealous of James. But why is he jealous of James? Did he catch feelings for one of his best friends?! Remus thinks to himself.
"What's going on between you and James?! You spend really much time together lately and almost every night." Remus blurts out just realising what he said.
"What do you mean?" Sirius simply asks as if Remus asked something totally normal.
"Never mind." Remus tries to get out of the situation.
"Do you think I have something going on with James?" Sirius laughs.
Remus blushed. He was ashamed of assuming things and on top of that asking. "Sorry..." he whispers.
"But what if..." Sirius asks shyly.
"What if what? What if you had something going on with James?" Remus is confused by that question.
"No! Not James! Merlin, no! He is like a brother for me... I mean... what if I would like a... a boy?" Sirius mumbles into his pyjama's.
"So?" Remus still didn't catch the question.
"What do you mean "So?" You wouldn't have a problem with that?" Sirius eyes glistening with hope.
"Why would I have a problem with that?! ... Sirius? Are you just coming out to me?" Remus smirks at Sirius.
"Errr... I guess?" suddenly he is very shy again and twisting the ends of his sweater between his fingers.
Remus puts one hand on Sirius neck and puts his thumb under Sirius's chin to gently push it up so that they looked each other in the eyes.
"Sirius we are your friends! Why would we care if you like girls or boys or both or whatever. As long as you are happy that's totally fine. And if anyone says otherwise I'll punch them! Okay? Do you understand?"
Sirius nods vigorously and looks up into Remus eyes.
They are very close to each other he just realises.
Remus still has his hand on Sirius's neck and the thumb under his chin. He can feel Sirius's heartbeat and they are both breathing heavier than normally. Remus realises his heart is racing as well.
He lets go of Sirius and backs up a little bit.
"Thank you for telling me Padfoot." Remus tries to smile normally and to look at Sirius without blushing more.
"Thank you for being supportive Moony." Sirius smiles back.

Then Sirius stands up, goes to his own bed and they both go to sleep.