𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

You wrung your hands together, trying not to let the ominous clicking of the lady’s ankle boots get to you as she walked around the room, handing out clipboards to everyone.

Her voice rang clear throughout the room. “I am Nine, but you may call me Nine. Now, before we begin, you will have to make some transactions and register your name so we can award you your prizes if you win.”

She handed you a clipboard and you flipped through the stack of papers on it. What the hell? What’s all this?

“Please read every rule carefully and complete all the downpayments before filling up the registration form. If not, the form will be disregarded and all non-registered individuals will be thrown out of the House of Cards,” she said, her red lips curving up in a devilish smirk.

𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀:

𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀:

♧ Be 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 and 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁. I am the only judge for these awards and I have my own life outside of Wattpad as well so don’t harass me if I don’t answer straight away. However, if I 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝟰𝟴 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀, please 𝘁𝗮𝗴 me again.

♧ All books must be in 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵.

♧ Only for this mini awards, I will accept all 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 and 𝗟𝗚𝗕𝗧𝗤 stories as long as it doesn't have that scene (explicit or LGBTQ moments)  in the category you're entering because I am not comfortable reading them.

♧ The 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 and/or 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰𝘀 you enter 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 be 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂. If not, you 𝘄𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 to 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆.
For example, if someone else made your book cover, you can’t enter your story into the Best Cover category.

♧ You can enter up to 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 in 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

♧ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘀 must be filled out 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 and 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗹𝘆 in 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

♧ You will be given a total of 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 and 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 if any of the 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻, even after the form is accepted. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗲 to 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 will result in you being 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 and your 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸(𝘀) 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 from the awards.

♧ If you have any 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁𝘀, don’t be afraid to 𝗮𝘀𝗸.

♧ If you 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 or 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 or wish to 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀, please 𝗱𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.

♧ Please 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 to your book 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲.𝟭𝟬.𝟮𝟯

♧ 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 is the 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁

──────────────

𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀:

♧ 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 this account (-moonlight_amethyst-) for the duration of the awards. If you are already following, 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 and 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄.

♧ 𝗔𝗱𝗱 this book to your 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 for updates and 𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 for publicity.

♧ Give this book a 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 on your message board and 𝘁𝗮𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 (-moonlight_amethyst- and Dark_Ghostie). Don’t forget to 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 the ‘𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀’ 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻 to 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱.

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Any questions? Ask here ➛