CHAPTER 7

Ag2 and Millie saw Lola wave at them as they walking the coffee shop, they smiled as they walked to the table and sat down. "Hey guys!" Ag2 greeted both Lucas and Lola. As Millie sat down, she asked, "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh, we were just hanging out and stuff!" Lola said and Lucas nodded. Lucas knew that Millie and Ag2 also knew about the situation with Stan and Brimmy, since he saw Brimmy and Kevin walk to Ag2's house after the argument between Brimmy and Stan. "So... have you guys heard from Stan at all recently?" Lucas decided to ask. Ag2 perked her head up when she heard Lucas ask that. "No.. I've heard from Brimmy though." "I don't care about Brimmy." Lucas blurted out. "Okay then..!" Ag2 said with an awkward chuckle. After a few moments of silence, Lola decided to say something, "Are we even gonna order anything??" She asked impatiently. "I was thinking the same thing." Millie said in agreement.

"Yeah! I can order for everyone, what would you guys like?" Ag2 asked everyone in the table. They all said their orders and Ag2 got up from her seat and went to the register to order.

*Time skip to after everyone got their orders and finished eating.*

The four were all exiting the coffee shop, Lola and Lucas currently arguing.

"You ate the last biscuit!" Lola huffed. "You ate every other one!" Lucas shot back. "Stop arguing, you two." Ag2 said calmly. Lucas and Lola both crossed their arms. Lola was looking off into the distance and spotted Wendy. "My twin!!" Lola said. "I thought I was your twi-" Lucas started but then realized Lola was already running towards Wendy. "Nevermind."

Lola caught up with Wendy. "Hi, Wendy!!" She said and Wendy turned to her. "Oh, hey." He said. "Where have you been?!" Lola said, "You missed all the drama!!" She added. "Oh? Tell me everything." Wendy said as he and Lola started to walk on the sidewalk together, with Lola explaining every detail she knows about all the drama that was going on.

*Stan's POV*

Stan had isolated himself in his room since that day he fought with both Brimmy and Lucas. He was starting to doubt himself on whether Lucas really did plan everything. I mean, he had no proof whatsoever and just fully accused Lucas. Stan took a deep breath and decided to go outside. He figured he needed some fresh air. He had no idea where he was actually going to go, so he just went to the park and sat down on a bench. He was lost in his thoughts before he suddenly got interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"Are you okay?"