•Not such a bad guy• ||Simon||

Requested

Y/n has been at the sanctuary ever since a group of saviors found her. Since then she's followed negan around as his "personal assistant." She wouldn't accept the offer of being one of Negan's wives so he's made it his mission to make her life a living hell. It was no secret that y/n was a decent looking woman but getting catcalled by Negan's men definitely got old. The only man who treated her like she was an actual living human being was Simon. There was no doubt that Simon was a maniac but it's not like she was in love with him. It was mainly just mindless sex.
Due to the fact that protection is hard to find in the apocalypse they never worry. That was until y/n discovered she was pregnant and had no choice but to tell Simon.

•••

Y/n walks slowly down the long hallway leading to the doors with a red exit  sign placed above it. She walks out of the building being greeted by the heartless men. She quickly puts her head down and walks over to Simon passing him a note inconspicuously.

She walks to the back of the building sitting at a bench and waiting. Simon turns the corner with his arms crossed over his chest." what is this about? you know negan can't see us together" he says coldly. "Well I um-" y/n studders "spit it out" he scoffs.

"I'm pregnant" she shouts as tears fight at her eyes. "What.. no you can't be" Simon says while shaking his head fastly. "Simon.. if you don't want to raise this child that's ok, but negan is gonna want to know who the father is." She says softly as a tear runs down her cheek.

"if he finds out he'll kill you y/n." He says while
walking forwards. Y/n turns her head to the side and lets out a sigh. "I know" she says blankly "I can't let anything happen to this baby" she says softly. "What are you going to do?" Simon asks.

"I have a plan to make sure me nor this baby hads to die." She says while turning to face Simon.
"I have to sleep with negan" she says and her heart drops to her stomach as she does so.

"What? Are you insane?" Simon walks forwards looking down at her. "It's the only way. Ill sleep with him and then tell him that I'm pregnant, he'll be sure the child is his an have no intention of killing me or the baby." Y/n says, her face filled with woe.

"You wouldn't be dead but you would live the rest of your life in hell as his wife." Simon scoffs "well do you have a better plan!?" Y/n cry's. Simon looks into her eyes, his face filled with worry.

" I didn't think so" y/n says softly before turning around and begining to walk away. "ill think of one just please.. don't do this." He sighs "Ill get you out of this place, we will raise the child on our own." He walks forwards.

"I promise."

---

This is so short but it's been a few days since this person requested this story and I didn't wanna make them wait much longer!

Thank you for the request and I enjoyed writing it! (I personally think Simon looks like an angry chimp munk 😭)

I'll have new chapters out soon, a few will have something to do with fall/ Halloween!!!!!