~𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒~

-Halloween special-

-.--.-.-.-

You approach a mobility car that was stranded in the middle of nowhere, the moon gazing above it. The car was dusty, filled with cobwebs, a petite figure swung open the window of the car well that was what you assume. It was a person covered in a cloak, taking the hood off you seem to take the liking of their silky, chocolate hair, also noticing the brown skin contrasting the moonlight.

On further analysis it was car filled with shelves of books, it looked oddly very neat, totally not what you expect.

"Ah, Hello... it seems that you came to hear a Halloween story....hey wait these stories are good, they focus on your favourite Bungou stray dog characters.... that seems to got your attention."

The petite figure was scrambling through the shelves of books, until they reached the perfect book.

"Well this story is the day before Halloween where our tale starts with a haunted house.....

_____

It was the day before Halloween and a certain brunette decided to go visit an amusement park, coincidentally nearly everyone was going there. So that explains why him, and his two gossip buddies were in front of a dusty, crooked house. The crimson-eyed brunette gave a point for creepy look, majority of the kids were tearing up from the sight, Dazai desperately wanted to see their facial expression when they got scared, he betted it was going to be priceless.

"Dazai, please tell me you didn't trick Atsushi into coming here," a ravernette replied in front of him, she had short, bob cut with a magnificent, golden butterfly head clip. She was dressed in her doctor uniform, a beige coat fluttering behind her. An unimpressed look was plastered on her face, "Please tell me you got it all on record." A reply that was a completely juxtapose from her earlier statement.

"Of course I did, paying the workers with Kunikida money and some members of the port mafia are coming as well~," a creepy smile was painted on his face, the reactions were going to be hilarious, screams were his imagination.

Any normal person would go to a haunted house to enjoy it with their friends but this was Dazai and he was clearly far from normal. As usual he planned that everyone will come to this place ( a little of small talk, here and there), some of them getting tricked by Dazai himself, and of course this is Dazai so he picked the most gruesome haunted house.

"Hey, wait for me!" a whine was heard behind them, person who was munching on different kind of sweets after 'borrowing' them from different stores. It was no other than the greatest detective Ranpo, who was complaining from too much walking. The brunette couldn't help but eyeroll at how much sweets he has, the brunette in fact dreaded into breaking into every sweet shop in Yokohama because of specific information he didn't want to share with others. So that was the reason why Ranpo had piles of sweets, even though tomorrow would mean more sweets needing to be snuggled but Dazai didn't mind he would love to scare the children with Yosano.

The haunted house looked really old, the cobwebs were plastered everywhere, the rust around the edges gave it more an ominous look and under the dark, night sky it did look frightening. There was a decaying gate -one life away from falling-, tombs placed around the main entranced and a trail of blood spilling out from it. With crooked branches tangling to the building, with the horrifying sight under one of the darkest nights in Yokohama. Dazai and Yosano immediate first glance they both knew this place was perfect for scaring the others whilst Ranpo masking his fear with a cool expression -he has been hanging out with them for so long, he got some perks from masking his expressions-.

As they stepped in, it was pitch black, the only light escaping in was the entrance. Shrieks echoed out the building from numerous of people, this was the perfect comedic scene for Dazai and Yosano.