Chapter 1: The Need for New Gear

(no photos in this fanfiction)

It was a peaceful day in Adventure Bay, The Paw Patrol had no rescues surprisingly. But they had to still be active just in case.

Nixie: This is quite interesting. Not even the smallest rescue today!

Clox: Don't call it yet, We have to be ready at all times.

Nixie: Eh sure.

Nixie then decided to get some rest, Clox also did as he had nothing to do.

Rocky: Awww how cute! 📸

Rubble: Nice one.

Rocky: Thanks.

They then decided to leave and go see what they could help out with in the city. But it was one of those days, The vehicles were jammed. They could not transform from a puphouse

Rubble & Rocky: Uh oh.

Nixie: What is it this time? You ruined my perfectly normal nap.

Rocky: Well the vehicles are jammed.

Nixie: Can't you fix them?

Rocky: Well I could, but this time they are really jammed.

Nixie: No shit sherlock. Its what you always say.

Nixie simply hit the puphouse and it turned into a car.

Rocky: That looks easy.

Nixie: IT IS!

Ryder: Pups! What seems to be the problem?

Rocky: Our vehicles won't turn from puphouses into their mission modes.

Ryder: Hmm that is strange. Let me take a look.

Ryder examines the vehicles but can't find the issue.

Ryder: I'm stumped. This looks like it could be a more serious problem.

Nixie: I knew it! The paw patrol needs updated gear if rescues are getting more intense. These puphouses have reached their limit.

Clox: Nixie makes a good point. Perhaps it's time for an upgrade.

Nixie: Exactly! Leave it to me. I'll get to work designing new vehicles and equipment to handle whatever challenges lay ahead.

Ryder: Great idea Nixie! The paw patrol supports you. Let us know how we can help with testing.

Nixie: Will do! For now, looks like rescues are on paw patrol by foot. 🐾

That evening, the pups gathered at the lookout. Marshall and Chase were playing fetch while Skye and Everest groomed each other.

Skye: I can't wait to see what new gear Nixie designs! Being a pup is getting harder on our bodies.

Everest: Yeah these intense mountain rescues take a toll. Some upgrades would be so helpful!

Meanwhile, Nixie was hard at work sketching ideas in her lab. Clox assisted by researching the latest tech.

Clox: What about exoskeleton suits to enhance our strength? Some pups like Rocky could really benefit.

Nixie: Not a bad idea! I was also thinking of hovercrafts that can travel over any terrain. No more getting stuck in muddy bogs. 🤔

Clox: You're a genius Nixie. With your big brain and creativity, the paw patrol will be fully equipped to handle anything!

Nixie: Aww thanks Clox! 🤗 Why don't you gather the others? I want to share my plans and get feedback.

Soon all the pups had crowded into the lab. Nixie proudly displayed her designs to oohs and aahs. After a long discussion, she was filled with new ideas to improve her concepts based on their needs and preferences. This was going to be her most ambitious project yet!